in your browser.
Return to board index
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Few things, in order of how to fix this:
1) Make sure the quest tracking is turned on in the lower-right corner.
2) Not all quests have tracking, might be you got some w/o tracking.
3) You try logging off/on or a /console reloadui ? sometimes they get "stuck" a bit (happens to me at least).
4) If you have a related add-on, might be something.
There's a current known issue effecting quest tracking. Open your main map (hit M) and click on Track quests if it isn't already checked. Then just click the number(of the quest you want tracked) on the map. I hope this helps you!
2) Not all quests have tracking, might be you got some w/o tracking.Incorrect, every quest that can be in your quest log can show up in the quest tracker, though it may have no trackable objectives, true, these would only display the quest names, but those are very, very rare, and I doubt there are any in current content.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte