Post by Eldain
YARG: Yet Another Raiding Guild | Rexxar-UShttp://www.yetanotherraidingguild.comCurrent needs
While we consider exceptional applicants from all classes, we are currently recruiting:Tank
Warlock (Must be able to play all 3 specs)
Mage (Must be situational aware, and be able to maintain high dps)
Death Knight (Must be situational aware, and be able to maintain high dps)
All exceptional DPS applicants consideredAbout Us
YARG is a top end raiding guild that emphasizes efficiency in raiding and minimizing downtime. We've maintained high rank kills since the beginning of TBC and have steadily worked our way up the ladder to be one of the top guilds on our server. We have done this while raiding 15 hours a week, significantly less than most guilds at our level of progression.
What you can expect as a raider in our guild: 24/7 guildbank funded repairs, Feasts provided at every boss pull in raids, guild cauldrons (getting cauldrons organized now, not 100% consistent yet), a group of similarly motivated fun people who play this game to push progression and improve personal and overall raid performance. Access to our member forums where guides, discussions, theorycrafting, and general shenanigans can be found.
Our core raid group is quite strong. We are now looking for few more people to finish off our core roster and to strengthen our reserves. This means as a new member you may not initially find yourself in for true progression fights, but you will be subbed in often on other fights so that we can get parses, and you can get experience, loot, and otherwise get to know how we operate..Raid Times
Sun - Thurs 8-11PM CSTHistorical Progression
Cataclysm (25): 12/12 and 2/13 Hardmodes (both Realm Firsts)
RS (25): 1/1 Heroic Halion, Realm First
RS (10): 1/1 Heroic Halion, Realm First
ICC (25): 12/12 Heroic + Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Realm First
ICC (10): 12/12 Heroic + Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Realm First
TotGC (25): 5/5 +Tribute to Insanity, Realm First
TotGC (10): 5/5 +Tribute to Dedicated Insanity
Ulduar: 14/14 and 10/10 Hardmodes, including Yogg 0
More progression information at:http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/rexxar/YARGhttp://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=YARG&r=Rexxar-USExpectations
• Have Ventrilo, a working mic, and be willing to communicate in English in vent.
• The experience and gear suitable to do 12/12 25m Cataclysm raids and preferably Heroic Raids.
• Mods such as DXE, Omen, Grid, and any necessary mods for specific classes/roles.
• Have a minimum of 2pcT11(359) gear, reputations properly leveled for your 359 rep pieces, helm and shoulder glyphs. Additional valor pieces are a plus.
• Your gearing/gemming/speccing/enchanting/professions will be scrutinized when you apply, so please have them in order.
• This gear must have the best gems and the best enchants that are currently available.
• If you don't meet our gear/experience requirements but strongly feel that you're an excellent player and can learn quickly we can make exceptions if you prove it during your application process.
• People with a positive attitude about progression! Wiping and learning encounters can be frustrating for everyone and we all make mistakes, lets not get bent out of shape about it!
• A good attitude about self-improvement. We are always evaluating your performance and so should you! Take advice well and do everything you can to improve and keep current with your class.How to Apply
For more information and how to apply, please visit YARG: Yet Another Raiding Guild | Rexxar-US
All relevant information can be found in the Recruitment section of our forums.
Apps that show little effort will likely be simply ignored or mocked.
Be creative, be complete, make a good first impression.
If you wish to make a private app either send a YARG Forums PM to Bipp, or I can provide an email address in game if you'd rather email it to me.
If you have questions about our guild, applying, or would like more details, please contact...
Bipp, Jpkto, Macabre,or Eldain.