in your browser.
BG heal mop
Return to board index
It's sure that i can only play with hybrids like druids because i like to change from healer to dps for example.
BTW i want to try some other class because feel like a little bit bored by druid.
The other two hyrid as i now the Paladin and the Shaman...
Please let me know how good are they in pvp heals and 5 man instances heals?
- leveling throught pvp/instance heal
- have better survability in pvp (for example i like to defend in bg
- currently no raids, no arena and no rated bgs
- just random bgs, 5man instances
- utility? group heal? defensive cd-s? mana issues? so on...
I saw lots of holy paladin and resto shamans on bgs too..
many forums says that resto shamans are very good on bgs (btw why?)
currently i just have a druid at 85 because i don't have too much time for playing i really love my druid but want to see a little bit more utility/buff spells.. btw in mop we will have healing trees, healing mrooms, and do on, typhoon with resto, and more
So the question is: if i will reroll what do you suggest me for
- random bg / 5man instances healing
- survability, damage mitigation, utility
- no raid, no arena, no rated bgs for me
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.