in your browser.
Blade flurry macro
Return to board index
hi hope somone can help . Im looking for a macro that will
1. start attacking when i dont have enough energy for a sinister strike
2. Cast blade flurry whenever it is off cooldown
3. Cast sinster strike
/cast bladeflurry if not on cooldown
/cast sinister strike
I'd like to avoid the constant error messages too when blade flurry is on CD.
Hope someone can help as i keep forgetting to cast bladeflurry and adrenaline rush in long fights and im losing out on dps. thanks in advance
Gratz asking for the 3 things a macro cant do
1. Macro cant check for energy
2. Macro cant check for cooldowns
3. Macro cant play the game for you.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Gotta love the guys who basically ask "How can I bot my character with macros"
1) Attack is automatic for rogues. As soon as you use an offensive ability on a target, it turns autoattack on, only thing that would turn it OFF is using one of your "Stops autoattack when you use this" powers Like vanish. So this is already handled.
2) Can't check for cooldown. Period. Your best bet is something like:
#showtooltip Blade Flurry
/cast Blade Flurry;Sinister StrikeThe tooltip will always show blade flurry, but will only actually USE it if you hold down the alt key. This will let you see the cooldown and know when it's ready. If you just hit it normally, it will use Sinister Strike.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte