in your browser.
Blood DK need help
Return to board index
hello wowhead users,
i got a couple of Questions
How high need to be my DPS ass tank?
Is my reforging good?
Are my talents good?
Are my gem's good?
Are my enchants good?
why I'm asking this is i changed it like 10 time's be cease every one in my guild and Internet users say different things about it and still they are complaining i'm doing not enough dps as tank as i was used off tanking in Wtolk and cataclysm that i did enough DPS for that level and my recount
comparing what i did on lvl 85 its around the same DPS i'm thinking there is something wrong whit recount or whit my gear/talents/gem's and enchants and i know that i miss a belt buckle but still cant find it on AH or a Player how can make this
my wow char
Can't seem to get access to that page (The link also looks broken, but could just be me), but check out Icy-veins.com. They have a full list of that kind of thing.
As for your DPS, you're a tank. That means your DPS needs to be exactly what it needs to be to prevent your DPS's from getting aggro.
Never seen people have problems with DPS, so I don't think you need to worry all that much about it. If you do, check out Icy-veins rotation for blood. Might also help your survival.
Your refording is bad.
Your gems are bad.
Your 1 enchant is bad.
Your talents. are your personal preference.
1. Reforging. PIck one of the choices, with your gear i would pick PvE mastery build (stam > mastery > str > parry > dodge > hit/exp). Download reforge lite and pick it from the existing presets (it may be called avaoidance build in there).
2. Gems. You miss belt buckle. You are gemming mastery without socket bonus. Legs, belt, chest. Pick the socket bonus - use mastery/stam gems in blues and str/mastery gems in reds.
3. Use swordshattering for gods sake.
You can also use this site to fix gems, enchants and reforges for you (makes sure you pick correct stat weights setup):
As for your dps there is nothing wrong with recount.
1. Your damage abilities hit for lower damage.
2. Vengeance system has been changed.
Read more about it here:
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.