Post by Musqito
I have some questions about demonology warlocks, specific for rated bgs. Hope some of you might help us out since i saw some of these questions asked b4 with no reply...
This could be a 1 topic thing, where all info for rated bg's about demo warlocks could be put.
- What's the stats prio for Demo, specific for rated bgs (incl. Int and resi)?
- Would you make a different spec than mine or a demo arena one? This is mine...
- What resi should we aim for? Of course as high as possible, but lets say im at 3k (which i am), should i gem more for resi or take trinkets with resi?
- Is there a hasterating i should aim for and if it's reached, what should we go for afterwards?
- Any other caps or stats we need to look out for?
I know the 4% hitrating (410) and a Spell penetration minimum of 195.
- What about gems and reforging? Any 'need to' take gems? Destructive Shadowspirit Diamond
with +54 Critical Strike Rating and 1% Spell Reflect or should we take some other with more consistant crit like this one
- Let's talk about prios in spells. What are yours? Any spells you always use as opener, main damage, spells you (hardly) never use?
Is it good to take Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity
trinket if i'm a gnome and alrdy have escape artist and this should be enough in bg's? Take this resi one or the crit one?