in your browser.
Do Locks need Spirit?
Return to board index
Lol, the real question is why a pally healer would want
1. a cloth item.
2. An item with hit rating which is completly useless to healers :P
3. Spirit which is another useless stat since they have no talents to turn spirit into mp5.
It's clearly a dps item, even if locks didnt need spirit, which they do. I think spirit is just as important as crit rating for locks like these other guys have said.
I can totally understand why that failadin rolled on that item, it's not the spirit, it's the hit rating which he was after.
A fool like that would otherwise be fully capable of missing with a heal (or worse yet, a buff!)
This is not my opinion, this is fact.
1) Warlocks need spirit
2) Point for point spirit is better than intellect. Ask the paladin if you should pass on items with intellect.
3) The higher up the gear chain you get, the more important spirit is.
4) While all locks need spirit, demo locks need it most.
You want to think of spirit in the same terms you think of crit/haste. No one item needs to have it, but your gear set needs it.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte