Post by Arideni
Just real quick correction before we begin: 142 hit is required, but Precision does not show up in the tooltip. Precision is worth ~47 hit rating, but again, does not show itself on the Character Sheet. The minimum for specials, with Precision assumed, is then ~95 hit rating.
Also, please remember the word cap is used loosely, there really is no practical cap.
Now, time to dissect you.
The gear is pretty good, the stats all fall within normal ranges, in a many cases better (crit rating seems a tad low). This is probably due to the hit rating, which isn't hurting you too bad at this point.
- Replace Terokkar Tablet of Precision (excellent trinket, but its day is done) with Hourglass of the Unraveller, Icon of Unyielding Courage, or Romulo's Poison Vial (there are others, but these were my first thoughts).
- Optionally replace cloak (save the old one) with Cloak of Darkness, you need the crit rating more than that small chunk of hit rating & this item is incredibly cheaper since 2.4 (don't pay attention to the Buyout price here, it probably wasn't reset).
- Optionally replace ranged (save old one) with Serpentshrine Shuriken (trash drop) or possibly Xavian Stiletto (basically trades AP for crit)
- Replace +8 hit rating gem in boots with a combination gem or +8 strength (there's a cheap one sold in Halaa, for tokens I think, check it out)
- Boots w/ hit rating or some kind
- Helm w/ Glyph (you're a warrior, tank normal SV attunements & profit reputation, they're quick & easy!)
- Bracers w/ at least something cheap, like +24 attack power
- A weapon w/ Executioner (if you don't anticipate a new one within 2 weeks), it will really help.
Man up & get the Glyph & enchants. The sooner you obtain them, the sooner you will be able to replace some of the minor items, to obtain some more crit rating. If you are always with a feral druid or something, then you probably don't need to make many changes.
I did nitpick on some things, and some others are controversial or simply options that I thought of, but of course see what others are thinking as well. Also, I didn't cover everything, but probably most of it.
This piece of advice is broad, since I am not familiar with all the new Heroic Badge gear, but upgrade them as you see fit -- you're a smart player apparently, you socket really well & know what you're doing. You should have no trouble at all finding the proper items to work with.
The last thing I want to mention is covered well here:http://www.tankspot.com/forums/theory-articles-guides/32361-dw-fury-guide-4th-edition.html
The most likely reason you are falling behind sometimes is due to habitual routine. Maybe you should read over the roots of Fury, ensure that your rotations are proper & then execute. Literally -- the last 20% of a battle is where you'll shine the most, it's our highest damaging & damage per second ability. Spam it.