Post by Prales
Guild Name: Tao
Realm (US/EU): US-Garrosh
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 11/12 25-man ICC, 4/5 25-man TOGC, 13/14 (6/9 Hard Modes) 25-man Ulduar.
Raid Times: 7pm - 11pm EST
Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Openings: Nothing specific at the moment - any exceptional players.Extended InformationTao
is looking to add to its ranks! Players that are ready for progression content and achievements that exist on the forefront of raiding have found the right place. We are not looking for under geared or inexperienced players, no bench warmers. Our current focus is ICC, but we still plan to finish ToGC, and hard modes /Algalon in Ulduar when time permits. (Current progress can always be found at : http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/garrosh
)Current Spec/Class Needs
- Any person that feels they are exceptional at their role (nothing specific at the moment)
Please be aware that we generally have a roster that is larger than 25 people and rotate people in an out based on the fight or on who needs what from each boss. That means you may not raid every night, but you will get to raid, and you will get the gear that you need over time.New recruits are expected to:
- Be knowledgeable about their class in multiple specs, for sure if you use dual spec.
- Come prepared to raids. This means knowing encounters to the best of your ability ahead of time, having flasks, and being repaired prior to invites going out.
- Be intelligent and able to take constructive criticism. This can be criticism for how you handle part of an encounter, or how you handle any aspect of your class (gems, enchants, rotation, etc.), and even something like your attitude. The intelligence part means you're able to take that criticism and apply it how you think it will work best to benefit yourself, and in turn benefit the raid.
- Be on time and keep high attendance. While we do tend to keep a slightly larger roster, it is still important for everyone to be on and to stay on for the duration of the raids. This allows us to take advantage of rotating people in for gear or for certain encounters. If you simply log off as soon as you don't get invited for a raid, you can be 100% certain you'll never get in to a raid because you're never there.
- This goes a long with the above bullet point: Be willing to sit out for an entire night, or for certain fights if the gear from those fights will benefit someone more, or if a different class/spec will give the raid as a whole a better chance at succeeding on the fight.
- Be able to take a joke, and have a good sense of humor – jokes are sometimes made at the expense of members, so thick skin is required
- Raid times are 7-11pm EST Monday through Thursday. Invites go out at approximately 6:50pm EST, and everyone is expected to be on and ready to be invited at that time.
- We are currently 11/12 25-man ICC, 4/5 25-man TOGC, 13/14 (6/9 Hard Modes) 25-man Ulduar.
- Also, we are currently 11/12 10-man ICC, 5/5 10-man TOGC with Tribute to Insanity, 13/14 (9/9 Hard Modes) 10-man Ulduar.
- We used to be <Morbo> of Medivh. Morbo has been raiding content since the days of Molten Core and was among the top guilds on the server up through Sunwell, before transferring to Garrosh due to server instability.
Applications are reviewed for 24-48 hours. All players will receive a response about whether their application has been accepted or not. Cross server applicants will receive an answer by email.
If you are accepted into the guild you will be a Recruit for four weeks from the date you receive your invite to the guild. During this time members and officers alike will be posting feedback about you in a thread on our forums that only they can see. If there are any problems that arise, you will be told so that you can attempt to fix them before your trial period is up. After four weeks is up you will be put to a vote. At which point everyone in the guild (except recruits, alts, and friend-rank people) will vote Yes or No on you based on feedback in that thread, and your willingness and ability to improve if there were any problems. Once this vote is over you will be promoted or removed from the guild. If we are going to remove you, we will offer you a position as a friend-rank (this is a non-raiding rank) in the guild if you already know a current member, or if you're just really adamant about sticking around. This is handled on a case by case basis, and the decision is at the discretion of the officers.Apply Here (http://www.chroniclesoftao.org/?page_id=145)Or, contact us at http://chroniclesoftao.org or in game contact any of the officers: Tame (GM), Carerra, Arakun, Prales or Laelina.
Post by Prales
Information Update.Tribute to Insanity Completed on 10-manLooking For
- Feral (Cat-DPS) Druid -- Very High Demand
Fixed some typos/errors and better clarified some information.
Added Application Process
section and a link directly to application area on our site.