in your browser.
[H - Thrall - US] <Attrition> LFM Norm 10 Progression
Return to board index
Attrition is a guild fromed from the leadership of older no longer existing guilds on Horde side and is looking for a few more skilled members to fill our raid team. We are in need of competent players to push through current and future content.
Our Raid Experience:
Attrition is composed of many original raiders with experience dating back to AQ40 and level 60 Naxxramas.
We are coming into MoP fresh, we haven't downed any content yet, but we are looking for players who are serious about raiding on a casual schedule (2-3 days a week for 2 hours a night) and a serious play style.
Because our raiding hours tend to be shorter than other guilds, we take raiding very seriously. During these raid hours you are required to listen to all instructions given to you by the GM and/or Raid Leader.
To ensure that each boss fight goes smoothly, we are a learning guild and do not have large egos. We can learn from each other and progress accordingly.
We are currently looking for a few classes and specs that will help us progress through this expansion. We expect you to be raid ready at 460ish item level.
*We do not run regular raid substitutes, so if you apply and are selected, you will be a regular raider.*
What Attrition offers:
Attrition has a lot to offer potential applicants. The guild leadership is knowledgeable and well organized. The raids are run with the goal of maximizing efficiency and packing as much content into our raid hours as possible.
Our Raid Times:
Tuesday 9:30 - 11:30 PM Server Time (EST)
Wednesday 9:30 - 11:30 PM Server Time (EST)
Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 PM Server Time (EST)
*Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid starts.*
Loot is distrubuted on an upgrade basis, and whether or not you recently received an item. Honor system is a huge thing here. Logs will be kept so loot can be disbursed evenly.
1. Class Knowledge - Know your class and stay current on your class' mechanics. Ideally, be comfortable with all of your class' specs.
2. Raid Attendance: We do not have a percentage based attendance policy, but we expect you to be online for the majority of raids. However, we understand that real life happens.
3. Raid Preparation - Come prepared with raiding mats and knowledge of all boss fights for the night.
4. Performance - Impress us with your ability to perform under pressure, and learn from your mistakes.
5. Attitude & Personality - Be positive and friendly. Have confidence, but not an ego. Be able to accept advice, and even constructive criticism. Maintain a can-do attitude during progression nights when wiping and learning fights.
6. Communication - Run Ventrilo, and have a mic for raids.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for Attrition and can meet our expectations, contact on of the listed players and we can setup a quick ventrilo conversation.
Bullymays, Dripz, Malz, Saerath.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.