HIT as it applies to PVP
Return to board index
just wonderin wat the hit cap is for PVP any help would be greatly appreciated
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
according to rogues in my guild their talking like 8% hit is needed for PVP and if thats true then blizz needs to suck my %^&* cuz no PVP gear has any effing hit on it, yea sure if u get full S3 u have like 36 hit but where does the extra 100 come from ef not sockets cuz those are needed for better gems so blizz needs to rethink the whole hit philosophy IMO!
5% is needed for your specials to never miss against anything except Frost Mages. With talents they can reduce the chance to be hit by melee by 3%, making your total +hit 8%.
With the Precision talent from the Combat tree you won't need any hit rating to reach the hit cap for special (yellow) skills. Without precision, you need 15.77*5=78.85 hit rating.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.