in your browser.
Ilvl to raid
Return to board index
hey, i started to play wow about 3 weeks ago...i got a prot pally with ilvl 346 and cant get more with random heroics....so was just wondering how much ilvl should i get (AND HOW) to start raiding ....
I think that's actually the iLevel that people prefer.
yes i know that but everyone wants u to have ilvl 350+ ...and how am i supposed to get that much? i know you could get it from valor points but it takes so much time to get them
You can also purchase item level 359 items in the AH. Constant heroics will get you to 346.
There is no iLevel requirement to get into raids since there is no Looking for Raid tools. Generally you will be expected to have done the following if you are trying to join a raid guild
1. Gotten all the reputation epics. Most specs can buy 2 or 3 ilvl 359 epics
2. The trinket from tol Barad is ilvl 359
3. Everyone who wants to start raiding now should probably have purchased 2 or 3 valor point items.
4. Have those 5 or 6 epics, the rest heroic blues and everything enchanted and gemmed along with the shoulder and head enchants.
I have a character who has never stepped foot in a raid who has ilvl 353 just from doing the above.
alright :) thx mate
If you want higher iLvL easily, you can get it from reputation and BoT trash runs.
Belt of the Ferocious Wolf
can be used for tanking (and is actually pretty good) if you reforge the crit. You can get it from Hyjal along with
Wrap of the Great Turtle
Mirror of Broken Images
, which is exceptional for most fights when you expect high magic damage, great for fights where there isn't much magic damage. You can get it from the Tol Barad factions.
Gryphon Rider's boots
Boots of Sullen Rock
from the Twilight Highland factions.
BoT Trash run drops include:
Heaving Plates of Protection
Almost everyone should be able to join a PuG'd BoT trash run, you can even make one yourself. Just make sure that you've got 'round 3 CCs
EDIT: Missed Azrile's post <.<
well if you can get lucky then maby a 25 man guild is recruiting your specific class, you can prolly scoot by with 340-45 ilvl. otherwise take the following steps
- Get all your rep epics, thats 2-4 359 ilvl peices
- Run heroics and a 346 in every other spot
- Get the Tol Barad trinket
- Get a pvp weapon (if melee dps)
- Get the VP relic, youll have enough for that after just 10 days of doing the daily heroic
With these steps you will easily be able to get 350 ilvl with only running heroics, also check the AH and see if there are any epics you can buy cheap, i got the plate dps crafted belt for just 2K. Also if you have a gathering proffesion try and save up the mats for crafted gear
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.