in your browser.
Looking for input on fastest way to harvest and plant Sunsong Ranch
Return to board index
There have been a few comments in various threads about the time it takes to harvest and plant a full 16 plot farm and I am looking at getting the best ideas combined into one thread.
For myself, I am currently planting
for the herbs, so this reflects in the macro I will be putting below.
My current way of doing things is as follows:
1. Start by the house and harvest to the watering thing on the first set, then harvest from the watering thing to the end on the second set
2. Clear out any weeds or occupied soil on the one side then the other
3. use the
"Earth-Slasher" Master Plow
on all the lines of soil
4. plant one side using the below macro from house to watering thing
/tar tilled soil
/use enigma seed
5. activate the watering and work back handling all the plots with weeds, alluring, wriggling activating the pest repeller on my way pass it
6. repeat 4 and 5 on the other side
This took me about 6 minutes on one of my toons this morning
There you go then. That's usually how long it takes me to do my planting/harvesting. Though, I usually just leave the wiggling/alluring for last and just AoE all the pests down in one go.
It should get a lot faster come 5.2 with the ability to plant 4 seeds at once, the reduced change at getting vermin/weeds and being able to knock vermin to 30% with the plow.
For now, what you're doing seems about the quickest way.
I would AOE, but so far the 90 toons I have are Priests and a Mage and I do not seem to do as well with the multiple targets.
Could always swap to Frost on the mage, hit Frost nova and blizzard the pests down.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.