Post by Maelwys
So, what's the verdict? As an alchemist, I've been looking through and this is what I've come up with so far.
Flasks:Flask of Stoneblood
- Increase on maximum health, what many people will likely use.Flask of Endless Rage
- This might be more useful for DPS races, where our threat generation needs to be HIGH.
Battle Elixirs:Elixir of Mighty Agility
- 45 to one of our main stats. Armor, Dodge, Crit. All there.Guru's Elixir
- Currently my favorite. 20 to all stats. Stamina, Agility, and Strength.Special Note: There are some excellent ones for threat generation, giving +45 to Hit Rating, Expertise, or Haste. In a pinch, they can be regularly, but the above give avoidance, mitigation, and threat.
Guardian Elixirs:Elixir of Mighty Fortitude
- I'm not terribly impressed. Not a big health increase, though the health per 5 is fairly high.Elixir of Mighty Defense
- Though we are already defense capped, the defense rating can be a good choice.Elixir of Protection
- Probably the best candidate. It might not multiply but 800 armor is nothing to sneeze at.
My personal conclusion is using the Guru's Elixir and Elixir of Protection regularly. The only issue with this is that the Guru's Elixir requires Pygmy Oil
which you need Pgymy Suckerfish
for, which you need Fishing to get. Thus, the Elixir Mighty Agility will likely be my heroics Battle Elixir, with Guru's I save for raids.
Post by Zarantai
They removed weightstones and oils (don't work on WotLK level items, it says "target is too high level").Greater Ward of ShieldingGreater Rune of Warding
These still work at lvl 80, but there are no upgrades of them in WotLK
Post by Erlinn
Greater Ward of Shielding
Feral druids should use this on their shields every time they tank amirite