Post by Morec0
As more characters are introduced, I will be adding them to this list.
These are in no particular order, so you may have to do some searching to find your favorites.Nilon Lighteye
- A blood elf paladin (although not associated with the blood knights) Nilon is the main protagonist of the Light and Death and The Frozen North series. He is powerful, but no where near the strength of some of the more famous paladins of Warcraft (Uther, Tirion, ect.).
- Personality: Nilon tries to be a level-headed paladin outside of combat (as, inside of it, he uses a Light-fueled battlelust to increase his powers) but he often prone to displays of anger, frustration, ect. After the death of Celen Dawnweaver, Nilon was thrown into a cycle of anger and depression.
- Appearence: Height -6 feet, 3 inches-, weight -173 lbs-, age -123 years-, hair color- red-orange-, lean muscular build, skin color -white-
- A human death knight of the Scourge, Morec is one of the Lich King's most loyal followers and the main antagonist of Light and Death and The Frozen North series. He is one of the most powerful death knights Azeroth has ever seen due to the Lich King's blessing, possibly on par with Darion Mogriane himself.
- Personality: After siding with the Scourge, Morec became an exceptionally cold character. He despises all that live, veiwing that - when dead - all will serve his master. To that extent he hunts down anything that lives relentlessly with the single pourpose of killing it.
- Appearence: Height - 6 feet, 3 inches -, weight -211 lbs-, age - 33 years -, hair color - black -, heavy muscular build, skin color - white -.
Thrrag Earthbreaker - An orc shaman, Thrrag was first found by Nilon and his companions in the swamps of Dustwallow Marsh, where the old hermit helped them escape their enemies. After Thragg's wolf companion, Mistwalker, was slain by Morec, Thrrag vowed revenge against the death knight. He traveled to the Plaguelands with the paladin and his allies, and his connection to the Spirits was restored. However, when Morec fled to Northrend and Nilon pursued, Thrrag returned to Orgrimmar, ready to re-enter orcish society.
- Personality: Thrrag is a powerful shaman, but he has a good heart. He is patient, kind, and willing to help those in need, but will also crush anyone that threatens him or those he sees as friends with the fury of the elements. As are all orcs, he is feircly loyal to the Horde, and, although he thinks the younger orc lacks more critical judgement in some situations, he will follow Garrosh's Hellscreams orders - as long as they don't conflict with Warcheif Thrall's.
- Appearence: Height -6 feet, 9 inches-, weight -233 lbs-, age -57 years-, hair color -white-, heavy muscular build, skin color -green-.
- A blood elf (formerally high elf) mage, Celen was assigned to accompany Nilon on his mission to the Plaguelands. During the group's travel through th Western Plaguelands, they began to follow a suspicious group of Scarlet Crusader's - later learned to be dreadlords in disguise. In order to defeat them, Celen absorbed the energies of a powerful fel relic into herself. Although it succeeded in defeating the dreadlords, she was turned into a blood elf and then began to desend into the ranks of the wretched, and after that was nearly corrupted by the Scourge. After an intervention by Nilon, she was saved and the two admitted their love for each other. However, tradgey struck when they aided the Argent Dawn in an attack against the Scourge
- Personality: Before becoming a blood elf, Celen despised her fel-corrupted kin with all her soul. However, after becoming one of them, she began to have a shifting view on them, esspecially towards Nilon.
- Appearence: Height -5 feet, 6 inches-, weight -120 lbs-, age -116 years-, hair color -blond with dark streaks-, miniscual muscular build, skin color -white-.
- A human warrior, Jason was assigned to accompany Nilon on his mission to the Plaguelands. After passing through the Barrens and gaining transport on a goblin ship, Nilon and his allies were attacked by naga. After killing their leader, a massive kraken rose from the sea and attacked. Jason sacrificed himself to make sure that Nilon and the others could make it to safety. However, somehow he managed to survive
- Personality: Jason is an honorable warrior, willing to gladly sacrifice his own well-being or comfort for that of others. He enjoys seeing the sights of there travels, and - although it dosn't sit well with him - is willing to stay back while others went into combat against their foes is asked to do so.
- Appearence: Hight -6 feet, 6 inches -, weight - 245 lbs-, age -46 years-, hair color -brown-, heavy muscular build, skin color -black-.
Zerksis Scalebender - A naga battlemage, Zerksis is a loyal follower of Emperess Azshara. Zerksis' existance as a naga myrmidon was cut short when the naga geneticist Leechfinn decided to use him as a proto type for his experiments. Through a complicated set of events, Zerksis became the first of the naga to successfully be a blend between raw power and magical cabability. Later in his new existance, he found a relic called the Silzzorthess Idol and had a carrier take it back to Najzatar. However, the carrier bacame sidetracked, and the idol was stolen by the blood elves. After being defeated by Nilon, Zerksis join the paladin, killed Leechfinn, and destroyed the Silzzorthess Idol. When the group split, Zerksis promised to Nilon that - should the paladin need it - he would come to his aid.
- Personality: Zerksis is a calculating character. Although he is still just as strong as any myrmidon, Zerksis prefers to attack his enemies from affar with his magic. He is feircely loyal to Azshara, although he will disobay some orders, should a better way to serve his Emperess reveal itself.
- Appearence: Height -7 feet, 2 inches-, weight - 300 lbs-, age -unknown-, hair color -none, although he does have pale white fins-, scale color -pale white-.
Valinaria Halwing - Blood Elf Ranger. She was a friend of Nilon's before the events of Light and Death. She is talented, but doesn't have the talent of a famous ranger like Sylvanas. She used to be a Scourge, but was redeemed by Nilon. She currently serves Stormwind, one of the few Blood Elves remaining in their service.
- Personality: Valinaria has a hatred against the Scourge, but is nice to her friends. Occasionally shouts Scarlet Crusade war cries.
- Appearence: Height -5 feet, 8 inches-, weight -132 lbs-, age -117 years-, hair color -auburn, skin -white, a bit pale, very, very slight tinge of purple on the tips of her fingers, though it is very difficult to see-.
Garen and John - Not much is known about the history of these two former human paladins. The brothers in blood as well as Light were Morec's apprentices, and accompanied him to help fight back the Scourge in Alterac. However, they perished with their master, being raised into Itheac's service as death knights too. They served Morec faithfully as his bodyguards after that, even though it eventually led to their demise
- Appearence: Jhon: Height -5 feet, 8 inches-, weight -300 lbs(164 lbs of which is the insects gathered in his body)-, age -23 years-, hair color -brown-, skin -very pale-.
- Garen: Height -5 feet 7 inches-, weight -167(24 lbs of which is the ice accumulated on his body-, age -26 years-, hair color -brown-, skin -very pale-.
- Personality: Garen and John lost almost all traces of their human persons after being ressurected as death knights. However, they remained exteremely loyal to Morec, even moreso, and were still greatly protective of each other.
Zarrok the Scourgebringer - Once a member of the Burning Legion, Zarrok the Defiler sided with the Scourge shortly after the undead army turned on the Legion and took the title of Scourgebringer. Unfortunately, the Lich King did not see the need for a dreadlord servant, and ordered his minions to attack. Zarrok was hiding in Dustwallow Marsh when Morec found him. He made a promise to Zarrok: if the dreadlord helped him kill Nilon, he would attempt to find him a place in the Scourge. Whether he would have made good his promise or not is unknown, as Zarrok had his head removed by Thrrag Earthbreaker shortly afterwords, preventing all chance of him being reborn.
- Appearence: Height -8 feet 2 inches, 2 foot long horns-, weight -325 lbs-, age -unknown-, hair color -none-, skin color-dark grey-.
- Personality: Despite not being a member, Zarrok was loyal to the Scourge and the Lich King. He was subtle, sending in his bat 'children' to attack while he watched or cast shadowy spells from afar. However, he wasn't a coward, and would join the battle, eager to rip and tear flesh with his own claws, in a heartbeat.
Arceus Darksky - Itheac's top engineer, this rotting, undead human was in charge of the Plague Missile Project up untill his death. He was dispatched by Itheac to assist Morec in capturing Nilon, and learned that Morec still had his will. However, he was killed after a battle in the Western Plaguelands, detonating some explosives that destroyed him, as well as nearly killing Nilon.
- Appearence: Height - 7 feet 3 inches (slumped over)-, weight -167 lbs-, age -40 years-, hair color -blond-, skin color -deathly pale-.
- Personality: Arceus' personality can be described as "explosive," literarly. He loves anything that goes "boom," possibly more then a goblin. Even when he died he went out with a bang.
- A killer for hire, Slayer is considered to be the best of the best. Her race is unknown, as she keeps her body heavily wrapped and hidden. Her age is unknown, though there are rumours of her being seen in the First War. She'll do any job for money, as long as there promise of death, gore and mayhem. She was conscripted by the Argent Crusade because of her skills.
- Personality: Slayer is a level-headed women, not much seems to phase her, the Scourge least of all. Could this be from years of training? Or a hint at what she might be...
- Appearence: Height -6 feet, 3 inches-, weight -173 lbs-, age - Unknown - All other traits are hidden from sight.
- A member of the Windrunner family, Miriam is a powerful dark ranger in service of the Scourge. She is filled with hate, and expresses it towards anyone she meets, even the Lich King. Strangely, her master does not seem to care much about this, and even encourages it.
- Personality: Filled with hate - although her reasons are unknown - Miriam is a skilled archer and spellweaver, using her bow and dark abilities to kill her foes - the enemies of the Scourge.
- Appearence: Height -6 feet, 1 inch-, weight -115 lbs-, age - years 113-, hair color- black -, thin build but strong, skin color -white-
Nalor Firewalker - After having completed several tasks by killing other elves of potential and bringing them to the Lich King; he was flailed with unholy power until he finally died. Being raised as an undead, he became the first flame lich of the Scourge - combining his new, necromantic magic with the fiery spells he'd used in life.
- Personality: Loyal to the Lich King, he is a pyromaniac, and loves to burn the living above anythign else. He is also a master tactitain.
- Appearence: Height -7 feet, 2 inches -, weight - 85 lbs-, age - Unknown -, hair color - none -, all bone, skin color - charred-black bones -
Anuk'arag - Anuk'arag was a Vizier advisor to the Spiderlords and a sorcerer specialized in fire spells. After the fall of Azjol-nerub, Anuk'arag was raised by the Scourge as one of it's most talent Vizier's, and he continued to serve Anub'arak and his new master - the Lich King - faithfully. He no longer uses fire-based magic, but is now a master of shadowy spells.
- Personality: Loyal to the Lich King, Anuk'arag views brute force as inferior to magical capability. He is a rational thinker, ready to use any of his species capabilites for the glory of the Scourge.
Hadrian "The Lighthammer" Volt
- Appearence: Height -13 feet -, weight - 304 lbs-, age - Unknown -, hair color - none -, as thin as any undead vizier, skin color - dark-colored carapace -
- Coming soon.Rey Mikknelson
- Coming soon.