Post by InfernoMan
First off, very nice set up at level 63, about where I was at that time. So just a few recommendations gear wise.
- Get ahold of a Braxxis' Staff of Slumber for tanking at 64, and if possible get it enchanted with +35 agi The Ursol's claw will do good for DPS/soloing until you can get the Staff of Beasts from Ring of blood: the final challenge in nagrand at 65
- Use Charm of Alacrity instead of the gaurdian talisman, but only pop it once you have about half rage built up since you will be dodging alot of blows and not getting rage from being hit, but it allows your healer a bit of a break
- Look to replace your Masons' Fraternity ring with either a green "of the monkey" or "of the beast/bandit" ring for the little bit of extra agility, and alot more stamina. Eventually it will be replaced by Ogre Slayer's Band from a quest chain in Nagrand at 65.
- I would suggest switching out the +6 strength gems in your belt for +6 agility. The extra agility adds to your crit %, dodge and a little to your armor, which is somewhat more helpful than the 24 attack power you gain from the strength gems.
- Try to get a Necklace of the Deep crafted for you, and socketed with 2 +6 agility gems at level 65, will last you well into level 70 till you can start getting badges of justice.
- Look to get (or make for yourself since you have LW) the Heavy Clefthoof set for tanking at level 70, socket with all +9 stamina or +12 stamina (whichever you can afford or have made for you by friends) the socket bonuses on the pieces aren't anything to jump over, and you will benifit from stamina gems more. Also, make a Clefthide leg armor for the pants for the extra stamina and agility. As a skinner, the mats will be easy enough for you to farm for in nagrand at level 68-69
- Personal preference here, but make a Stylin' purple hat and throw the glyph from keepers of time:revered on it. Some will argue there are better head pieces out there for tanking, but this one has the stats and looks cool.
Other than those suggestions, looks good to me. Spec wise, I would also suggest throwing your next point into feral swiftness for the extra dodge chance. As a feral tank, dodge, armor and stamina is our only way of mitigating damage since we can't weild sheilds or parry like warriors and pally's. Here is a link to my druid, currently in kitty gear since I was grinding some quests http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Duskwood&n=Elathan
But does show some of the things I did mention above. Have fun and good luck with your druid. I have a blast playing mine.
Post by InfernoMan
Ahhh dang, thanks for reminding me about CE rep for Earthwarden, forgot to mention that. Only thing about grinding CE rep that I have found is, that once you get honored and turn in all the quests from Zangarmarsh, which will get you about halfway to revered (maybe more), You pretty much have to wait till 70 (69 if well geared which you look to be on the right track for) to make the final step to exalted by running Steam Vaults ad nauseum (UB and SP don't give squat for rep after honored). And since this is the case, I would suggest saving the quests in BEM at evergrove that give CE rep until you hit revered, as this will cut down on the number of SV runs and Coilfang armaments turn ins to get to exalted.
Concerning the ring from ramps: I ran that dang place about 12 times, finally quit when I hit 65, for that thing and it never dropped for me, might go back and try to farm for it since it has resilience on it and that can help out on the way to reaching "uncrittable" with out having to stack defense instead of stamina (see http://www.wowwiki.com/Combat_Rating_System#Resilience
for explanation on resilience and how it applies to druids) also gonna get the mats to have some one make this: Resolute Cape
instead of trying to farm the thoriumweave cloak from Mech. But that again is personal preference, go with which item you deem more useful or easier to get. Again, glad I can help out and as always have fun :)