Post by taxidus
i loathe the changes too, but one small change for the better is that 3 full raid groups for each faction is the plan, instead of 100 players each.
* 31. Re: Wintergrasp - PTR Focus Testing 07/09/2009 05:20:34 PM PDT
In response to some of the feedback we have received about Wintergrasp, I have some brief updates that should be in the next PTR build.
* We are changing the max players per side to be 120 to match up with 3 x 40 raid groups. This should be reflected in the next PTR update.
* The Wintergrasp timer should now be visible in the map view from all continents, not just while in Northrend.
* The time until the next battle is also now shown in the battleground tab of the PVP window.
* The initial players for a battle are chosen randomly, it doesn’t matter when or where you queue from.
* Higher level players in the queue have priority to be chosen.
* Queued players standing in Wintergrasp when the battle starts will only be ported out if they were not chosen to be an initial player.
We greatly appreciate the feedback and bugs that have been received so far from the PTR, and look forward to hearing more throughout this testing phase.