After series of cataclysmic events in the Lost Isles and the Undermine, a betrayal from one of their own trade princes, and open hostility from members of the Alliance, the goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel decide that their relations with the Horde can no longer be neutral. Through the orcs, the goblins enter the Horde, becoming the 6th race to follow the Warchief's leadership.
Swarmed by worgen and infected with their curse, the proud citizens of Gilneas are forced to seek old alliances once again as a new threat looms over the horizon. The Forsaken are invading the former human kingdom through the shattered Graymane's Wall, and only the combined efforts of the Gilnean worgens led by king Genn Graymane, and the night elves of Tyrande Whisperwind will be enough to hold back the wave of undead attackers. The timely appearance of the high priestess of Elune not only saves what is left of Gilneas, but also grants its citizens a place in the Alliance once again.
- Aberration - Increases Nature and Shadow resistances, based on level.
- Darkflight - Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 40% for 10 sec.
- Flayer - Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
- Two Forms - Turn into your currently inactive form. (Awarded by Neither Human Nor Beast)
- Viciousness - Increases critical strike chance by 1%.