New FeaturesNew Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking (Guide)
For players at level 91 and higher, a new Bonus Event every few weeks.Dungeons:New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:Brawler's Guild Returns! (Guide)
After a quick break to mend some wounds and broken bones, everyone's favorite fighting series is back. A new set of challenging encounters are coming to town, and it's up to you to muscle your way past them for glory and prizes.New solo boss fights:Rewards:
Invites to the Brawler's Guild have been reset. Please look for a Blood-Soaked Invitation
when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can't wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Shield's Rest
, who know a thing or two about brawling.New Micro-Holidays (Guide)
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one to three days, players celebrate unique occurrences such as the Hatching of the Hippogryphs
, Spring Balloon Festival
, and the Thousand Boat Bash
Updated FeaturesArtifact Knowledge and Class Hall Updates (Guide)
New Bind-on-Account items
are available from the Artifact Researcher in your Class Hall. These items can be sent to alternate characters to immediately get them to higher Artifact Knowledge
levels.For new players just reaching 110, there is a new set of repeatable quests that will allow you to immediately exchange Order Hall Resources for Artifact Knowledge up to Artifact Knowledge
level 15.The time it takes to complete Class Hall research has been reduced. A shorter time to complete Class Hall research for Tiers 3, 4, 5, and 6 will make it easier to upgrade your Class Halls on alts and new characters.Find Premade Groups from the Quest Tracker
When you're looking for players that are doing the same World Quest, you can now easily search for groups in the Quest Tracker. For group quests, a small button will appear next to the quest name. For all other quests, right click the quest name and then click “Find Group.” This will automatically launch a search for groups of players who are doing that quest. If none are found, you can start a group with one click – all the details will be filled in for you.More Group Finder updates:
Legion Companion App
- A new option allows you to make groups only visible to friends and guildmates of people in the group.
- When searching for groups, groups who need your role (based on your active specialization) are sorted to the top of the list.
- You will receive a more descriptive message when you are declined when attempting to join a group that is full.
The Legion Companion App has been updated to support World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5, including bug fixes and functionality improvements.New Legendary Items (Guide)
Many new and wondrous Legendary items
are now to be found in the Broken Isles. The hunt is on for new Legendaries for every class!Professions
- Many 3-star recipes have had their drop rates increased.
Mark of the Ancient Priestess
- Four new neck enchants have been added. All four enchants have 3 ranks:
Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
now heals for 400% of spell power. Mark of the Claw
now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110). Mark of the Trained Soldier
gives 600 Mastery (was 300). Mark of the Hidden Satyr
damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.Engineering
Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Rechargeable Reaves Battery
. This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
Damage from the click effect for all Legion goggles is now similar to the damage from Gunpowder Charge
, with a shared cooldown.
The damage for Head Shot
has been increased substantially. Inscription
- All Vantus Runes have had their benefit increased from 1000 Versatility to 1500 Versatility.
- The material cost of all Vantus Rune recipes has been reduced by half.
Guides: Blood | Frost | Unholy
Blood Tap recharge time reduction per Bone Shield charge consumed increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Bloodworms' healing per bloodworm increased to 15% of max HP (was 5%).
- Blooddrinker total health leech increased by 130%.
- Bone Shield charges are now only consumed by melee attacks and Spectral Deflection.
- Bonestorm heal increased to 2% (was 1%).
- Gorefiend's Grasp cooldown now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Heartbreaker bonus Runic Power per target hit reduced to 2 (was 3).
- March of the Damned duration bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Mark of Blood heal increased to 3% (was 2%).
- Purgatory cooldown now 4 minutes (was 3 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Purgatory now always lasts 3 seconds after it activates, even if you briefly go into positive health.
- Rapid Decomposition now causes Death and Decay to deal damage 15% more often (was 50%), and Runic Power generation changed to 1 per second (was 15% more).
- Rune Tap damage reduction increased to 40% (was 25%).
- Tightening Grasp cooldown reduction to Gorefiend's Grasp is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Tombstone consumes a maximum of 5 stacks of Bone Shield, and now provides 6 Runic Power and absorb damage equal to 6% of your maximum health (was 3 Runic Power and 3% of health).
- Vampiric Blood now increases incoming absorbs as well as heals.
- Will of the Necropolis damage reduction increased to 35% (was 20%).
Guides: Havoc | Vengeance
- Increased the damage of most Unholy spells and abilities by 6%. (Death Strike, Soul Reaper, Epidemic, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, and Death and Decay).
- All Will Serve damage increased by 15%.
- Armies of the Damned (Artifact trait) ghouls' chance to apply their additional effects increased to 30% (was 25%).
- Army of the Dead and Apocalypse ghouls damage has been increased.
- Blighted Rune Weapon number of auto attacks affected increased to 5 (was 4).
- Clawing Shadows damage increased by 20%.
- Dark Arbiter cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Dark Arbiter damage increased by 36%.
- Death Coil damage increased by 17%.
- Defile damage increased by 20%, and Mastery per stack increased to 300 (was 200).
- Ebon Fever now also causes Virulent Plague to deal 20% more damage over time.
- Gargoyle damage increased by 50%.
- Necrosis damage bonus increased to 40% (was 35%).
- Pestilent Pustules triggers every 8 runes (was 6).
- Portal to the Underworld damage increased by 33%.
- Runic Corruption now has a 1% chance to proc per Runic Power spent (was a 1.25% chance).
- Unholy Assault duration increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds), and the cap on extending it increased to 25 seconds (was 10 seconds). Buff now cancels on encounter start.
Vengeance Razor Spikes
Increased the damage of most Havoc spells and abilities by 10%. (Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Felblade, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive).
- Annihilation and Chaos Strike damage have been slightly increased.
- Blind Fury now restores 35 Fury per second while channeling Eye Beam, in addition to increasing the duration.
- Chaos Cleave now hits all nearby enemies, including the original target, for 10% of the damage it inflicts.
- Demon Blades proc chance reduced to 60% (was 75%).
- Demonic Appetite now has a 25% chance to create a Lesser Soul Fragment with no cooldown (was a 50% chance, 15 second cooldown). Consuming a Soul Fragment generates 35 Fury (was 30). Lesser Soul Fragments now spawn to the left or right of the Demon Hunter.
- Demonic now lasts 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Desperate Instincts no longer replaces Blur, and now increases the damage reduction effect by an additional 15%.
- Fel Barrage damage increased by 20%.
- Fel Eruption damage increased by 30%, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 35 seconds), and the Fury cost has been reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Felblade's cooldown resets 50% more often for Havoc Demon Hunters.
- First Blood bonus damage increased to 300% (was 200%).
- Mastery: Demonic Presence now increases Chaos damage by 11.2% (was 8%), and per-Mastery amount increased accordingly.
- Nemesis damage bonus increased to 25%.
- Netherwalk no longer replaces Blur. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Soul Rending leech reduced to 70% (was 100%).
increases your Physical damage by 30% while Demon Spikes
is active (was 20%). Sigil of Chains
cooldown now 90 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Costs 10 Pain (was 30 Pain).
- 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- Base absorb (before fragments) and minimum absorb both increased by 50%.
now deals Fire damage (was Shadow).
now lasts 20 seconds (was 15 seconds), and heals the Demon Hunter for 20% of damage they deal to the target (was 15%).Guides: Balance | Feral | Guardian | Restoration Feral Guardian
- The damage done by most Guardian spells has been increased by 4%.
- Bear Form auto-attacks now generate 7 Rage (was 7.875 Rage).
- Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc now additionally increases armor by 15%.
- Ironfur now provides an 80% increase in armor (was 100%).
- Galactic Guardian now generates 8 Rage (was 10).
- Gory Fur now reduces Rage cost by 25% (was 50%).
- Mangle now generates 5 Rage (was 6).
- Pulverize now deals 850% physical damage (was 567%).
- Pulverize now reduces damage taken by 9% (was 8%).
- Soul of the Forest now causes Mangle to generate 7 more rage (was 5) and deal 25% additional damage (was 15%).
- New talent for Guardian at level 30, replacing Displacer Beast: Intimidating Roar.
Replaces Incapacitating Roar with a version that now fears rather than incapacitates.
Guides: Beast Mastery | Marksmanship | Survival
- no longer increases maximum Energy.
- now increases healing of affected spells by 15%.
- Power of the Archdruid radius increased to 20 yards (was 15 yards).
- Barrage no longer requires a target, and no longer deals extra damage to one target.
- Tar Trap and Freezing Trap are now available to all Hunters.
- Beast Mastery
Increased the damage of most Beast Mastery spells and abilities by 9%. (Kill Command, Cobra Shot).
- Aspect of the Beast ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%.
- Barrage damage increased by 80% for Beast Mastery only.
- Big Game Hunter critical strike chance bonus increased to 60% (was 50%).
- damage bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Chimaera Shot damage increased by 60%.
- Barbed Shot cooldown reduced to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Farstrider chance increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Hati base movement speed increased by 14% in all forms.
- Multi-Shot damage increased by 50%.
- One with the Pack chance bonus increased to 30% (was 15%).
- Stampede damage increased by 15%.
- Volley damage increased by 50% for Beast Mastery only.
- Way of the Cobra damage bonus increased to 10% (was 8%).
- Aimed Shot damage increased by 35%.
- Aimed Shot now deals 100% increased damage against targets you have not yet attacked.
- Arcane Shot now damages for 200% of weapon damage (was 130%).
- Black Arrow now costs 10 Focus (was 40).
- Bursting Shot damage increased by 50%.
- Explosive Shot now costs 20 Focus (was 0).
- proc rate increased to approximately 6.5 procs per minute (was 5).
- damage increased to 550% (was 250%)
- Multi-Shot damage increased by 50%.
- Patient Sniper now causes the bonus provided by your Vulnerable to increase by 10% every 1 second.
- Piercing Shot damage decreased to 500% (was 675%).
- Piercing Shot is now affected by .
- Sentinel now has a 60 second cooldown, spawns a Sentinel that marks all targets immediately and every 6 seconds for 18 seconds.
- Sidewinders now generates 35 Focus (was 50).
- Steady Focus now activates after 2 casts of Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot in a row (was 3).
- True Aim now stacks up to 10 times (was 8).
- no longer affects .
- now has a 7 second duration, provides a 100% bonus to damage, and does not stack.
- Increased the damage of most Survival spells and abilities by 12%. (Carve, Lacerate, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, Raptor Strike)
- New passive ability at level 44: Waylay.
After 2 seconds, your Traps become fully armed, making them especially devastating.
- Freezing Trap will not break due to damage for the first 4 seconds.
- Tar Trap reduces enemies' movement speed by 70% for the first 4 seconds.
- Explosive Trap staggers the target, causing them to miss their next melee attack.
- Steel Trap deals 500% increased damage if triggered by an enemy that is not in combat.
, increasing Explosive Trap damage by 50% and additionally improving Waylay
's bonuses to:
Aspect of the Beast
- will not break due to damage for the first 6 seconds.
- Tar Trap reduces enemies' movement speed by 90% for the first 4 seconds.
- Explosive Trap causes the target to miss their next two melee attacks.
ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%. Butchery
damage increased to 620% (was 518%) and recharge is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds). Caltrops
damage increased to 50% (was 25%).Explosive Trap
is now a targeted ability with a 40-yard range.
Farstrider talent replaced with Disengage
no longer has a cooldown. Serpent Sting
damage increased to 115% (was 87%). Snake Hunter (Replace)
cooldown is now 120 seconds (was 90 seconds) Spitting Cobra
damage increased to 100% (was 20%). Sticky Bomb
cooldown is now 25 seconds (was 30 seconds) and delay 2 seconds (was 3 seconds)Way of the Mok'Nathal
now increases your attack power for 10 seconds (was 8).Guides: Arcane | Fire | Frost
- Ice Block’s cooldown is now 4 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Rune of Power damage bonus is now 40% (was 50%).
Increased the damage of most Arcane spells and abilities by 12%. (Arcane Explosion, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage)
- Arcane Orb damage has been increased by 477%.
- Mage Armor removed.
- Mana Shield trait renamed Force Barrier: Increases Prismatic Barrier size by 20/40/60%.
- Nether Tempest damage reduced by 15%.
- Overpowered now increases Arcane Power's damage bonus and mana reduction to 70%.
- Presence of Mind is now available at level 54, and is no longer a talent.
- Unstable Magic activate chance is now 20% (was 15%).
- Supernova damage reduced by 10%.
- New talent at level 15: Amplification
Arcane Charges increase the damage of Arcane Missles by an additional 15%.
New spell at level 26, replacing Ice Barrier
: Prismatic Barrier
- Shields you for 1 minute, absorbing damage, reducing magical damage taken, and reducing the duration of all harmful Magic effects against you.
New talent at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Mana Shield
- Prismatic Barrier has no cooldown, but drains your mana for 50% of the damage it absorbs.
New talent at level 30, replacing Cauterize: Slipstream
New talent at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Chrono Shift
- Arcane Barrage slows enemies by 50%, increases your speed by 50%, and has a duration of 5 seconds.
New talent at level 100, replacing Quickening: Temporal Flux
- Arcane Blast's cast time is reduced by 5% for each Arcane Charge.
- The damage done by most Fire spells has been increased by 27%.
- Aftershocks damage increased to 39% (was 34.5%).
- Blast Wave moved to level 30, replacing Cauterize.
- Cauterize cooldown is now 5 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Cauterize is now available at level 52.
- Combustion adds mastery equal to 50% of your Critical Strike (was 100%).
- Controlled Burn chance is now 20% (was 10%).
- Critical Mass now learned at level 10 and gives a +15% chance to critically strike with spells. At level 65, also increases Critical Strike rating from gear by 10%.
- Firestarter now causes both Fireball and Pyroblast to deal a critical strike when the target is above 90% health (was 85%).
- Flame On is now passive, reduces Fireblast recharge by 2 seconds (was 3), and increases its maximum charges by 1.
- Molten Armor removed.
- Meteor initial damage increased by 95%, and damage over time increased by 86%.
- Mirror Images’ Fireball damage increased by 122%.
- New spell for Fire Mage at level 26: Blazing Barrier
Absorbs the next 700% of spell power damage you take.
- Melee attacks against you deal 50% of spell power damage to the attacker.
- 30 second cooldown.
trait now causes Blazing Barrier to reduce physical damage taken by 5/10/15%.
New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Blazing Soul
- Dealing Fire damage to targets within 8 yards of you refills your Blazing Barrier for 40% of the damage dealt.
New talent available at level 60, replacing Blast Wave
: Alexstrasza's Fury
New Talent available at level 75, replacing Ice Floes
: Frenetic Speed
- Casting Scorch increases your movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
increases damage by 2%/stack (was 5%).
Increased the damage of most Frost spells and abilities by 12%. (Ice Nova, Comet Storm, Waterbolt, Blizzard, Flurry, Frozen Orb, Water Jet)
- New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Glacial Insulation.
Ice Barrier increases your armor by 100% while active, and Ice Block applies Ice Barrier to you when it fades.
is now learned at level 52, and has been redesigned:
New talent available at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Frigid Winds
- Your chilling effects snare enemies by an additional 15%.
At level 63, Blizzard (Rank 2) now causes the cooldown of Frozen Orb to be reduced by 0.5 seconds each time Blizzard does damage.
Blizzard no longer activates Fingers of Frost
. Chain Reaction
now increases the damage of Ice Lance
by 10%/stack (was 20%).Cone of Cold
damage increased by 99%. Ebonbolt
damage increased by 22% and now grants Brain Freeze (was Fingers of Frost).
Frost Armor has been removed.Frostbolt
damage reduced by 17%. Frozen Touch
is now passive, and increases Fingers of Frost
proc chance by 40%.Glacial Spike
damage before icicles increased by 33%. Ice Barrier
causes melee attacks against you to snare the attacker by 50%. Ice Barrier
is now learned by Frost Mage only at level 50. Ice Floes
is now available at level 30.Ice Lance
damage increased by 34%.
It’s Cold Outside no longer gives Waterbolt a chance to generate Fingers of Frost.
Mirror Images’ Frostbolt damage increased by 80%.Ray of Frost
damage increased by 5%. Shield of Alodi
trait increases Ice Barrier
size by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).Guides: Brewmaster | Mistweaver | Windwalker
- Dampen Harm now reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 seconds, based on the size of the attack, with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Ring of Peace now forms a Ring of Peace at the target location for 8 seconds. Enemies that enter will be ejected from the ring.
The damage done by most Brewmaster abilities has been increased by 9%.
- Breath of Fire range and width have been increased.
- Brew-Stache now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5).
- ' maximum bonus is now 75% (was 60%).
- New talent: Mystic Vitality
Stagger is now 40% more effective against magical attacks.
now grants up to 20% dodge and damage (was 15%). Crackling Jade Lightning
damage increased by 100%. Mistweaver Windwalker Guides: Holy | Protection | RetributionProtection
- cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 5).
- Blessed Hammer now reduces auto attack damage by 12% (was 15%).
- Holy Shield now increases your block chance by 15% (was 10%).
Guides: Discipline | Holy | Shadow
- The damage done by most Retribution abilities has been increased by 12%.
- Retribution now gains a +100% damage bonus to Consecration.
- Divine Hammer damage has been increased by 100%.
- damage increased by 55%.
- Greater Blessing of Might removed.
- /Kings can be cast in combat.
- restores 0.2% health/mana every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- absorbs 270% of spellpower (was 180%).
- Fist of Justice now reduces the remaining cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 2.5 seconds per Holy Power spent.
- now reduces the cooldown of Divine Shield by 20% (was 50%).
- Seal of Light replaced with Judgment of Light.
- healing has been increased by 33%.
Burst of Light
- Shining Force cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
has been updated:
Now increases healing by 450% (was 550%).
- Is now instant (was a 1.5 second cast)
- No longer replaces Power Word: Radiance.
trait no longer affects
New talent at Holy Priest level 30:
: When you cast Renew on yourself, it additionally reduces all damage taken by 10%.
Holy Priest now learns Desperate Prayer
at level 52. Benediction
's chance to activate has been reduced to 40% (was 50%). Piety
now additionally reduces the cooldown of Prayer of Mending by 2 seconds. Prayer of Healing
healing increased to 250% (was 200%). Prayer of Healing
now heals the target and the 4 nearest allies (was 5 random injured targets). Say Your Prayers
(Artifact trait) chance to not consume a charge of Prayer of Mending reduced is now 6/12/18/24/36% (was 10/15/20/25/35%). Symbol of Hope
duration is now 12 seconds (was 10 seconds). Shadow
- The damage done by most Shadow spells has been increased by 25%.
- Auspicious Spirits now generates 3 Insanity (was 4).
- Legacy of the Void requires 65 Insanity (was 70), and also increases Voidform's Shadow damage bonus by 5%.
- Lingering Insanity is now a talent, replacing Void Lord. Lingering Insanity now causes Voidform's haste increase to fade by 2% every second when Voidform ends.
- Mania now increases movement speed by 1% per 3 Insanity (was 1% per 5 Insanity).
- Masochism now additionally reduces damage taken by 10% for the duration of the Heal-over-Time.
- Mind Bomb stun duration increased to 4 seconds (was 2).
- Mind Blast now generates 15 Insanity (was 12).
- Mind Flay now generates 3 Insanity per tick (was 2).
- Mind Flay now deals damage to nearby targets and generates additional Insanity, if the target has Shadow Word: Pain.
- Mind Sear has been removed.
- Mind Spike removed.
- New talent at level 90: Misery
Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word: Pain to the target.
moved to level 100.
generates 15 Insanity
if the target does not die (was 10). Shadow Word: Pain
now generates 4 Insanity (was 3). Shadow Word: Pain
(Shadow) duration now 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) Shadow Word: Void
now recharges in 20 seconds (was 30 seconds). Surrender to Madness
now increases Insanity
gain by 100% (was 150%). Vampiric Touch
generates 6 Insanity
when cast (was 4). Vampiric Touch
duration is now 24 seconds (was 18 seconds). Void Bolt
now extends the durations of all of your active Damage over Time spells on all nearby targets by 3 seconds. Void Eruption
puts Void Bolt on cooldown for 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
Void Lord has been removed. Voidform
now increases Shadow damage by 20% (was 30%).Guides: Assassination | Outlaw | Subtlety
- Alacrity haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%). Maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Anticipation maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- Cheat Death cannot trigger more often than once per 6 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Death from Above increased AoE damage by 20%.
- Feint now costs 35 energy (was 20).
- Pick Pocket range increased to 10 yards (was 5 yards).
- Prey on the Weak damage bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Shroud of Concealment is now available to all Rogues at level 68.
The damage done by most Assassination abilities has been increased by 7%.
- proc chance increased to 30% (was 20%).
- Blind is now learned at level 24.
- Crippling Poison slow reduced to 30% (was 50%).
- Crippling Poison is now learned at level 38 (was 24).
- Deeper Stratagem damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Elaborate Planning damage bonus granted from finishing moves reduced to 12% (was 15%).
- Internal Bleeding total bleed damage increased to 144% attack power per combo point (was 124% attack power).
- Marked for Death now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Rupture has been updated:
The damage of the spell no longer scales up based on combo points spent. Now, combo points spent scale up its duration.
energy cost reduction for abilities while Stealth
is active increased to 75% (was 50%). Subterfuge
damage bonus to Garrote increased to 125% (was 100%). Outlaw
Subtlety Guides: Elemental | Enhancement | Restoration
- The damage done by most Outlaw abilities has been increased by 16%.
- Alacrity haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%), and maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Anticipation maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- no longer gains its 4x critical strike multiplier until Rank 2, learned at level 42.
- Blade Flurry damage to secondary targets reduced to 30% (was 35%).
- Deeper Strategem damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Fatebringer now reduces energy cost by 2/4/6 (was 3/6/9).
- Fate's Thirst now provides a bonus of 4/8/12% (was 6/12/18%).
- Marked for Death now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Pistol Shot now reduces movement speed by 30% (was 50%).
- Slice and Dice now also grants 15% increased energy regeneration.
- True Bearing no longer reduces the cooldown of Blind, Cloak of Shadows, or Riposte.
- Lava Burst damage increased to 275% (was 220%).
- Searing Assault haste is now 6% (was 10%).
- Earthgrab Totem now roots for 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
Earth Elemental has been updated:
Now has 400% of the caster's armor (was 200%).
- Now has 25% the caster's spell power as attack power (was 5%), and 45% for Primal version.
- Creates a great deal of threat to nearby enemies.
- Now has a duration of 1 minute (was 15 seconds) and a cooldown of 5 minutes (was 2 minutes).
Several Elemental talents have changed positions: Aftershock
now refunds 30% of Maelstrom
(was 25%). Earthen Rage
damage is now 55% of spell power (was 50%). Earthquake
duration is now 6 seconds (was 10 seconds) and damage per tick is now 50% (was 30%). Elemental Blast
damage is now 680% (was 525%). Elemental Blast
now provides a bonus of 2400 to a stat (was 1200). Icefury
damage is now 900% (was 180%). Liquid Magma Totem
damage is now 110% (was 80%). Path of Flame
bonus to Lava Burst
is now 10% (was 5%). Storm Elemental
cooldown is now 2.5 minutes (was 5 minutes) and duration is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
Storm Elemental Wind Gust
damage is now 48% (was 42%) and Call Lightning
damage is now 96% (was 84%). Enhancement Restoration Guides: Affliction | Demonology | Destruction
- Demonic Circle duration increased to 15 minutes (was 6 minutes).
- Imp, Succubus, Voidwalker, Felhunter, and Felguard damage increased by 20%.
- Mortal Coil healing is now 20% of maximum health (was 11%).
- Mortal Coil now always heals you, regardless of whether the target is affected by the Horror.
- Soul Harvest base duration is now 15 seconds and maximum duration is 35 seconds (was 10 seconds and 30 seconds).
Drain Soul is now learned at level 13.
- New Affliction talent at level 15: Malefic Grasp.
While channeling Drain Soul, your damage-over-time spells deal 80% increased damage to the target.
bonus is now 18% (was 12%).Grimoire of Sacrifice
damage reduced by 25%.
New talent at level 30, replacing Mana Tap: Empowered Life Tap
- Life Tap increases your damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds.
cooldown is now 30 seconds (was 15 seconds) and Haunt
now also increases damage by 30%. Seed of Corruption
damage is now 215% (was 138%). Seed of Corruption
now costs 1 Soul Shard
(was 4.5% mana). Sow the Seeds
adds 2 targets (was 4) and no longer adds a Soul Shard
cost. Demonology Destruction
- The damage done by most Destruction spells has been increased by 4%.
- Backdraft now causes Conflagrate to reduce the cast time of your next two Incinerates or Chaos Bolts by 30% (was 5 second duration). This stacks up to 4 charges.
- Channel Demonfire damage is now 64% (was 46%).
- Channel Demonfire now splashes 50% of its damage to nearby targets, and is no longer affected by Havoc.
- Doom Guard's Doom Bolt damage is now 275% of spell power (was 210%).
- Grimoire of Sacrifice damage reduced by 25%.
- Grimoire of Supremacy now reduces Doom Guard's Doom Bolt damage by 20%.
- New talent at level 30: Empowered Life Tap
Life Tap increases your damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds.
now replaces Conflagrate
, and now generates a Shard, plus an additional Shard on kill.
talents have swapped places in the talent tree.
The Conflagration of Chaos
trait now also affects Shadowburn
.Guides: Arms | Fury | Protection
- Shockwave now stuns for 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
The damage done by most Arms abilities has been increased by 5%.
- Charge now reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Charge now roots the target for 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Fervor of Battle increases Whirlwind's damage to the primary target by 45% (was 30%).
- Hamstring now deals 105% weapon damage (was 5%).
- refunds 30 Rage (was 20).
- Ravager damage increased by 25%.
- Rend costs 10 Rage (was 15), now deals 10% more periodic damage, and now deals upfront Bleed damage.
- makes Mortal Strike and Execute hit 2 additional nearby targets (was 1).
- Titanic Might no longer reduces the effectiveness of Colossus Smash.
- Trauma causes Slam and Whirlwind to deal 25% damage as a DoT (was 20%).
- The damage done by most Fury abilities has been increased 5%.
- Dragon Roar increases your damage done by 16% (was 20%).
- Fresh Meat increases Bloodthirst's critical strike chance by 60% (was 40%).
- Frothing Berserker increases damage done by 15% (was 10%).
- now also reduces the cooldown of Berserker Rage by 15 seconds (previously did not reduce the cooldown).
- Reckless Abandon now also increases the duration of Recklessness by 2 seconds (previously did not increase the duration).
- lasts 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Wrecking Ball increases the damage of your next Whirlwind by 250% (was 200%).
has been removed. Heavy Repercussions
extends Shield Block
by 1.0 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) Intercept
now gives 15 Rage (was 10).Might of the Vrykul
now affects Thunder Clap (was Revenge). Never Surrender
ignores up to 100% more damage (was 75%).
Ravager damage increased by 25%. Ravager
increases your Parry chance by 35% (was 30%).Revenge
damage increased by 29%, and now has a chance to reset Shield Slam’s cooldown.Revenge
now has a 3 second cooldown, and costs 30 Rage. Dodge/Parry makes your next Revenge
now transfers 30% of damage (was 20%). Shield Block
now costs 15 Rage. Thunder Clap
now generates 5 Rage, and its damage has been increased by 100%.
has been removed. Vengeance
now affects Revenge
(was Focused Rage
now stuns for 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
also reduces the cooldown of Berserker Rage
by 15 seconds.Class Halls
- The Sunblossom Pollen from the Druid Class Hall evergreen plant plots now provides +10% damage reduction for 1 hour (was +travel form speed).
- To allow more options in the gear your character equips, secondary stat ratings (Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, and Versatility) now contribute less of their respective secondary stat per point. To compensate, the total amount of stats on all items above level 800 has been increased. Additionally, the stats on ring and neck slot items now increase more substantially with item level. As a result, overall performance should remain similar to how it was prior to Patch 7.1.5, but higher item level items will more regularly be an attractive choice when upgrading your gear, especially in the ring and neck slots.
- New item available for 200 gold from Draemus in Dalaran: Boon of the Zookeeper
- Permanently enchants shoulders with the Boon of the Zookeeper enchantment, allowing the wearer to obtain Pile of Pet Goodies from the corpses of their enemies.
Legendary item adjustments:
Death Knight Druid Hunter Mage Monk Paladin
- Aggramar's Stride: Now grants movement speed based on Haste or Crit, whichever is higher. Additionally, the movement speed bonus now stacks with other movement speed bonuses.
- Cinidaria, the Symbiote: Your attacks cause an additional 30% damage as Physical to enemies above 90% health and heal you for 100% of the damage done.
- Norgannon's Foresight: Standing still for 8 seconds grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 seconds. This duration begins when you start moving.
- Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus: Every 30 seconds, gain an absorb shield for 15% (25% for non-tanks) of your maximum health for 30 seconds. Now has Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery as secondary stats.
- Roots of Shaladrassil: Standing still causes you to send deep roots into the ground healing you for 3% of your maximum health every 1 second (was 4% every 3 seconds).
- Sephuz's Secret: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target grants you 70% increased movement speed and 25% Haste (was 15%) for 10 seconds. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
- Demon Hunter
(Vengeance) Runemaster's Pauldrons: Metamorphosis resets the remaining cooldown on all your Sigils and Empower Wards, and grants 1 charge of Demon Spikes. Now procs when Last Resort (talent) procs.
- (Havoc) Anger of the Half-Giants: Demon's Bite generates an additional 1 to 14 Fury (was 1 to 20). Demon Blades generates an additional 1 to 8 Fury (was 1 to 12).
- (Havoc) Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice: Damage increase per subsequent target increased to 10% (was 5%).
Priest Rogue Shaman Warrior Warlock
- Chain of Thrayn: Avenging Wrath increases healing done by an additional 25% for Holy and 50% for Protection/Retribution and increases damage done by an additional 20%.
- Uther's Guard: Your Blessing of Freedom, Blessing of Sacrifice, and Blessing of Protection have 50% increased duration and heal the target for 15% of maximum health.
- (Retribution) Justice Gaze: Hammer of Justice deals 600% (was 350%) weapon damage and has 75% reduced cooldown when used against an enemy above 75% health.
- (Retribution) Liadrin's Fury Unleashed: While Avenging Wrath is active, you gain 1 Holy Power every 4 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- (Retribution) Whisper of the Nathrezim: Templar's Verdict and Divine Storm increase the damage of your next Templar's Verdict or Divine Storm within 4 seconds by 15% (was 25%).
Player versus PlayerClass Adjustments
- (Affliction) Hood of Eternal Disdain: Agony deals its full damage 10% (was 20%) faster.
- (Destruction) Alythess's Pyrogenics: Enemies affected by your Rain of Fire take 10% (was 7%) increased damage from your Fire spells.
- (Destruction) Feretory of Souls: Casting a damaging Fire spell has a 10% (was 15%) chance to generate a Soul Shard.
- (Destruction) Magistrike Restraints: Chaos Bolt has a 20% chance (was 30%) to strike an additional enemy within 30 yards.
- (Demonology) Sin'dorei Spite: For 25 seconds after casting Summon Doomguard or Summon Infernal, you and your minions deal 15% (was 30%) increased damage.
- Death Knight
Blood Death Knights now deal 10% reduced damage in PvP (was 15%).
- Blooddrinker now deals 40% reduced damage in PvP (was 100%).
Unending Hatred now grants 10 Fury (was 5).
- Eye of Leotheras now deals 6% of the target's total health in damage (was 4%).
- Rushing Vault and Pinning Glare have been removed.
- New talent: Demonic Origins
The cooldown of Metamorphosis is reduced by 2 minutes, and now lasts 15 seconds.
- While not in Metamorphosis, your damage is increased by 10%.
New talent: Mana Rift
- You manifest a 6-yard-wide mana rift under the feet of your target.
- After 2 seconds, the rift erupts, dealing 8% of enemies' total health in Chaos damage, and destroying 8% of enemies' total mana (if present).
now deals 15% of the target's total health in Chaos damage. Total health in damage is increased by 1% per 2% of the target's total missing mana, up to 30%. Vengeance
Celestial Downpour now increases the duration of Starfall by 100%, but you can only have one active at a time.
- Celestial Guardian magical damage reduction reduced to 20% (was 30%).
New Talent: Master Shapeshifter
- Your Feral, Balance, or Restoration Affinity is amplified, granting an additional effect:
- (Balance) After you enter Moonkin Form, you gain 30% spell haste for 10 seconds.
- (Feral) While in Shapeshift Form, your damage is increased by 30%.
- (Restoration) After you Swiftmend, the cast time and healing of your is increased by 30% for 8 seconds.
New Talent: Malorne's Swiftness
- Your Travel Form movement speed while within a Battleground or Arena is increased by 20% and you always move at 100% movement speed while in Travel Form.
New Talent: Raging Frenzy Restoration Survival
- Steel Trap's out of combat Waylay bonus deals 150% additional damage in PvP situations (was 500%).
Burst of Cold increases Cond of Cold damage by 250% (was 600%).
Microbrew reduces the cooldown of Fortifying Brew by 50%, and no longer reduces its duration.
- Incendiary Brew is now renamed Incendiary Breath, is now passive, and increases the cooldown of Breath of Fire by 100%.
- Hot Trub now deals 50% of purified Stagger damage to nearby targets (was 25%).
- Guard no longer provides an absorb, instead it allows the Monk to Stagger 30% of damage received by allies within 15 yards.
- Eerie Fermentation now provides 5% magic damage reduction and 10% movement speed for each level of Stagger active.
- Counteract Magic increases Renewing Mists heal for 135% (was 125%).
- Healing Sphere now has a 15 second charge recovery cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Surge of Mist now causes Enveloping Mist to have a seven second cooldown (was 8 seconds).
- now also makes you immune to stun effects.
- Refreshing Breeze now increases the healing of Vivify by 20% (was 25%).
- Cleansing Light is a new honor talent replacing Pure of Heart for Protection and Retribution. Cleansing Light removes all Disease and Poison effects within 15 yards of the Paladin.
- Luminescence now only activates on heals cast by targets other than the Paladin.
Holy Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 125% Haste
- 75% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
now has a (35% of base mana) cost (was no mana cost). Ultimate Sacrifice
no longer cancels based on the Paladin
's health. Ultimate Sacrifice
's damage transfer periodic is now 4 seconds (was 12 seconds). Protection
Guarded by the Light
- Protection Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 200% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 125% Critical Strike
now stacks up to 2 times (was 3). Guarded by the Light
no longer reduces the mana cost of Flash of Light
. Hallowed Ground
now suppresses movement speed reductions while allies are standing in your Consecration. Steed of Glory
increases the duration of Divine Steed by 2 seconds (was 4). Retribution
Dome of Light
- Retribution Paladin's template Strength is now 80%, down from 85%.
- Retribution Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 160% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 165% Critical Strike
now increases Power Word: Barrier
's damage reduction effect by 45% (was 25%). Power Word: Fortitude
now increases maximum health by 20% (was 10%).
New Talent: Ultimate Radiance
- Your Power Word: Radiance is now instant cast and the healing is increased by 250%, with a 6 second cooldown.
- Heal now heals for 200% in PvP.
- Prayer of Mending now heals for 150% in PvP.
- Delivered from Evil re-designed:
Now reduces the cooldown of Leap of Faith by 45 seconds, but no longer creates an absorption shield on the target.
's cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
New Talent: Miracle Worker
: Rapid Mending
now also increases the radius of Prayer of Mending by 20 yards. Divine Attendant
re-designed: Ray of Hope
's cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Greater Heal
- Heal increases the targets total health by 10% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 2.
- All Rogues template Stamina is now 100% (was 90%).
Flying Daggers now also increases the radius of Fan of Knives by 100%.
Thundercharge now increases the cooldown of all recovery abilities by 70% (was 30%).
Healing Wave now heals for 200% more in PvP (was 135%). Rippling Waters
healing increased by 20%. Rippling Waters
now also grants Riptide
1 additional charge.
New Talent: Tidebringer
Warlock Soul Siphon
- Every 8 seconds, the cast time of your next Chain Heal is reduced by 50% within 15 seconds. Maximum of 2 charges.
has been replaced with
- causes your Corruption, Unstable Affliction, and Agony to deal an additional 100% damage to targets that are at or below 30% health.
has been replaced with Curse of Shadows
- Curse of Shadows causes magical damage-over-time effects to deal an additional 30% Shadow damage for 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Disarm
Disarm the enemy's weapons and shield for 8 seconds.
- Disarmed creatures deal significantly reduced damage.
is now a level 8 honor talent (was 43). Shadow of the Colossus
has moved from being a level 25 to level 28 honor talent. Shadow of the Colossus
now also increases the Rage you gain when you charge by 25. Wrecking Crew
New Talent: Duel
- You challenge the target to a duel. While challenged, all damage you and the target deal to all targets other than each other is reduced by 50%. Lasts 8 seconds.
New Talent: War Banner
- You throw down a banner at your feet, rallying your allies and increasing movement speed by 30%, and reducing the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% within 30 yards. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 150% Haste
- 100% Versatility
- 75% Critical Strike
Enrage reduces damage taken in PvP situations by 10% (was 20%). Warpaint
further reduces this to 5% (was 15%). Blood Hunt
removed. Death Wish
now has a 15 second cooldown, and stacks up to 15 times (was 5). Protection
- Protection Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 175% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
Protection Warriors now deal 10% reduced damage in PvP (was 15%).
Protection Warriors now take 15% increased damage from players (was 25%). Tenderizer
- Fixed bugs preventing Kirin Tor emissary World Quests from always providing a minimum of four available quests.
All World Quests will be re-generated with this patch. You will retain your existing slate of Emissaries, but any current World Quests may disappear or have a different reward after the patch.