A somewhat competitive Control Shaman that relies on early game spell removal into mid-game taunts before outvaluing with late game Deathrattles and N'Zoth.
Deck by Purple, Guide by Skiffington.
Removal! Stormcrack, Elemental Destruction, Lightning Storm, etc.
Can probably keep a single Earth Elemental if you feel like you're really going to need a massive Taunt on Turn 5 or lose.
- Remove all of the early game minions.
- Use Far Sight to (hopefully) cheapen some of your more expensive minions.
- Earth Elemental to stall works excellently when combined with Ancestral Spirit.
- Hallazeal + spell damage is key to dealing with aggro decks as it's your only healing outside of Healing Wave.
- Play sticky minions and keep the enemy down.
- Don't be afraid to go aggressive if you have board control.
- N'Zoth for extreme value.
FAQCan I play this without Hallazeal?
Probably? It's rough because Hallazeal is just so good. Assuming your enemy has any board presence at all your deck suddenly becomes full
of spells that not only remove minions but also heal you. It's not all that unlikely that he doesn't function as Reno Jackson.What about N'Zoth?
You'll get destroyed in Control matchups, but yeah, you can feasibly get away with not running it. Far Sight doesn't seem all that important.
Not a question, but many do have concerns about Far Sight. Whether it's because they simply don't want to craft it or they think something else will do better, you're going to hear a lot of this. It can really help in more aggressive or midrange matchups where you're just a tad bit too slow. This can at least give you a chance at dropping Chillmaw on Turn 4 or simply help you combo your spells.