Following a period of calamity for the world of Azeroth, long-forgotten forces are stirring in the mythical Dragon Isles, the ancestral home of dragonkind. World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight™, the ninth expansion for Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game, sends players to this fabled land and ushers in a new era of high-fantasy adventure.
As long-dormant forces begin to stir in their sacred homeland, the dragons of Azeroth—at times both allies and adversaries of the mortal races—call on the heroes of the Alliance and Horde to help reckon with the looming threats and ancient mysteries on the verge of awakening.
- DISCOVER THE DRAGON ISLES—Journey to the new level cap of 70 and explore the primordial wonder and ancient secrets of the Dragon Isles across four new zones: the roiling Waking Shores; the vast Ohn’ahran Plains; the stark Azure Span; and ancient, majestic Thaldraszus.
- NEW RACE/CLASS COMBO— Menace your foes (or empower your allies) as a Dracthyr Evoker, WoW’s first ever race/class combo. Design both humanoid and draconic forms, pick between the Alliance and Horde, and venture forth as a healer (Preservation specialization) or ranged damage-dealer (Devastation specialization) that harnesses the collective might of all dragonkind.
- SOAR THROUGH THE SKIES—Dragonriding, an all-new method of aerial movement, allows you to take to the skies atop a Dragon Isles Drake, which you will befriend in each of the four new zones as you level up. Customize your drakes as you progress, collecting more appearance options and unlocking new abilities that will enable them to fly farther and faster.
- NEW TALENT SYSTEM—With this complete overhaul, you’ll be able to make creative and flavorful talent choices at every level without compromising your effectiveness.
- NEW PROFESSION SYSTEM UPDATES—Crafters rejoice! We’re introducing player-driven work orders, new profession equipment, and an all-new specialization system, and more to help you become the artisan renowned through the realm.
- NEW HUD UI—Get ready for a fully updated and customizable Heads Up Display (HUD) User Interface (UI) that’s been created with contemporary displays in mind, designed to be effective, attractive, and accessible.