While you can’t get a much bigger Warlords of Draenor launch and signing celebration than BlizzCon, we’ll be holding a local signing event the night of the release of the expansion for those of you who live around the Orange County area. We’ll have over 100 developers on-hand to sign your box or piece of Warcraft memorabilia and help celebrate the beginning of a new adventure through The Dark Portal.
GameStop, Irvine Spectrum Center
71 Fortune Dr. #856
Irvine, CA 92618
Wednesday, November 12, starting at 10:00 a.m. PST
- Once the store opens at 10 a.m., pre-orders can be finalized, and a line can begin forming.
- When GameStop opens, product may be purchased and wristbands are distributed when pre-orders are finalized.
- Early arrivals should form a line on the left side of the GameStop front door.
Thursday, November 13, 12:01 a.m. PST
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor available for pick-up (final sales receipt required).
- Blizzard developer signing tables open.
- NOTE: To try to ensure everyone can get home to play the game as soon as possible, we’ll only be signing 1 item per attendee.
If you pre-ordered at GameStop at the Irvine Spectrum Center:
1. Pay for and finalize your pre-order at the GameStop in Spectrum Center any time after 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 12 and pick up your wristband.
2. After you have your wristband, join your fellow WoW players in-line to the left side of the front door of the store (left side when facing the front door). As the line grows, please be sure that it does not block the entrance to any other stores.
If you pre-ordered at a different GameStop:
Your pre-order will not be accessible from a different store, but can be refunded any time before or after the event in the store where you placed the order. When you arrive at the GameStop location at the Spectrum Center:
1. Purchase your copy of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor at the GameStop store between 10:00 a.m. and midnight.
2. After you have your wristband, join your fellow WoW players in line to the left side of the front door of the store (left side when facing the front door). As the line grows, please be sure that it does not block the entrance to any other stores.
If you have not pre-ordered World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with GameStop:
No pre-order? No problem! Purchase your copy of the World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor standard or Collector’s Edition at the GameStop located at the Irvine Spectrum Center. Supplies are limited, so be sure to stop by the store as soon as you arrive to make your purchase and get your receipt and event wristband.
If you purchased a digital version:
You are still welcome to join your fellow friends in the World of Warcraft community to get an item of your choice signed by the development team. Please be sure to obtain your event wristband beginning at 7:00 p.m. on November 12. NOTE: To try to ensure everyone can get home to play the game as soon as possible, we’ll only be signing 1 item per attendee.
If you do not wish to have your copy signed:
No problem! At midnight, GameStop will host a separate distribution for those who want to get their copy, get home, and begin playing.
When will the launch of the game happen for my time zone/region?
Warlords of Draenor will launch in:
- North America (US) at 12:00 a.m. PST (1:00 a.m. Mountain, 2:00 a.m. CST, 3:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, November 13
- Oceanic will launch at the same time as the US.
- Europe at 12:00 a.m. CET on Thursday, November 13
- Korea at 12:00 a.m. KST on Tuesday, November 18
- Taiwan at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
- China at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
Don't see the exact time listed for your area? Check out this handy Time Zone Converter.
We’ll see you there!