- Players are now able to whisper or send party invites to players on any realm.
Movement speed bonuses from Travel Form combined with Stampeding Roar should now stack additively (previously, it did not and resulted in a loss of movement speed when both were combined).
Feral Talents Hunter
- and should now correctly only hit enemies afflicted by the casting Druid's Moonfire or Sunfire without an active glyph.
Ice Trap's trigger area should now match the visual.
Fixed an issue where Roll Speed Controls was not correctly increasing the Monk's speed as much as it should.
- modified by should now benefit correctly from Spirit.
Fixed an issue where Paladins had an extra spellbook tab for glyphs.
(Discipline, Holy) now heals for 25% less in PvP combat.
Meteor's visuals should now be visible to the casting Shaman.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts Garrison Campaign Quests
- Lava Burst no longer deals extra damage in PvP combat for Restoration Shaman.
Garrison Buildings Quests Creatures and NPCs PvP
- Scouting Missives can now be completed if the player has already completed the daily version of the quests.
- Herbs Galore: Completing the quest should now award 25 Primal Spirits (up from 15).
- Portable Portals (Horde version): Fixed an issue where Gez'la was not offering the quest to eligible players.
Battlegrounds and Arenas Collections
Being in a Premade Group should no longer prevent players from entering Ashran.
- Fixed an issue where players in the same raid or party but in different instances of Ashran would still see each other's markers on the map.
Musty Tome of the Lost should now correctly accept Heirloom armor upgrade tokens (was incorrectly using weapon upgrade tokens instead).
Toy Box Mounts
- Battle Pet healing abilities should now heal for an amount much closer to the values stated in the tooltip.
- Chauffeured Chopper can no longer be driven by party members that are visiting another player's Garrison.
The following glyphs are no longer bind on pickup. Primal Combatant's Medallion of Adaptation
should now correctly count towards the PvP trinket set bonus, Gladiator's Distinction
. Bug Fixes Achievements