Touch of the Grave (racial ability) no longer causes the user to enter combat when it procs from periodic effects.
- Death Knight
Death Gate no longer occasionally strands players in Acherus after being used, and it should always return them to the entry point where it was originally placed.
Dungeons and Raids
Damage for all spells and abilities increased by 6%.
Radiance of Azshara
- Azshara's Eternal Palace
Orgozoa now transitions to phase two at 40% health (was 3.5 minutes).
- Developers' note: This change is meant to be neutral with regard to difficulty of the encounter, and aims to ensure that as player damage output continues to increase in the coming weeks, the overall pacing of the encounter doesn't become skewed.
Za'Qul, Harbinger of Ny'alotha Queen Azshara
- Fixed a bug causing Radiance of Azshara's Stormwraith Gale Buffet to increase its damage by 10% per stack, rather than the intended 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Players with the Beckoned debuff can no longer be afflicted with Charged Spear.
- Players broken out of Devotion should not be prevented from using their abilities.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused Yazma to repeat her voice lines three times each time a boss was defeated during Mythic Keystone Dungeons.
Healing reduced by 10% in PvP situations.
Developers' notes: Throughout Season 2, Restoration Druid's raw healing throughput paired very well with their crowd control, defensive abilities, and ability to sneak away and regain mana through drinking. This is intended to bring their healing throughput more in line with other healer specializations in PvP.
- Trident of Deep Ocean absorption effect is now reduced by 80% in PvP (was 75%).
- Mindthief's Eldritch Clasp healing and self-damage effect is now reduced by 60% in PvP (was 50%).
- Void Stone effect is reduced in PvP by 45% for healers (was 30%) and 70% for non-healers (was 60%).
Developers' notes: Due to the scaling increase that some trinkets received with the release Rise of Azshara, the PvP-specific reductions put in place for Season 3 did not have the impact we were going for. These are items that we previously noted were intended to be scaled out this season.
Resolved an issue that caused the PvP reduction to Ward of Envelopment
and Mirror of Entwined Fate to affect non-PvP situations. Oceanic Restoration
's (weapon enchant) mana granted is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
Heart of Azeroth
- Developers' notes: At the start of Battle for Azeroth Season 2, we made changes to mana regeneration in PvP to increase the impact mana management has on long engagements. Similarly, Rise of Azshara introduced new methods of mana regeneration in the forms of a weapon enchant and Essences (below) that need to be reduced in the same fashion.
- Lucid Dreams (Essence) now refunds 50% less mana in PvP situations, now heals for 50% less in PvP situations when it refunds resources, and now provides 50% less Leech when activated in PvP situations. The Mana generation rate provided by activating its Major Power is unchanged.
- Vision of Perfection (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
- Purification Protocol (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
- The Ever Rising Tide (Essence) grants 50% less mana in PvP situations.
Developers' notes: These Essences provide additional passive self-healing that we feel should be reduced to the same degree as tier 3 Azerite traits.
- The mining nodes in the introductory version of the “Brinestone Shards” are no longer viewable by other players.
- Lor'themar Theoron and First Arcanist Thalyssra now saddle up with flying mounts during "Up Against It".
- Construction Projects for Flame Turrets and Rustbolt Armories now respawn more quickly after either running out of power being destroyed.