I've just updated the OP with the following:Updates for Patch 1.13.6 (12/03/2020)Combat
& Class Mechanics
- The Ice Guard enchant cannot be applied to another player's items via the enchant slot of the trade window.
- Green Lens' random enchantment pool does not include elemental resistances.
- Splinters of Atiesh are not tradable.
Developer's Note: This is unfortunately due to a technical limitation that prevents us from being able to make stackable Bind-on-Pickup items tradable during the 2-hour trade window. The only alternative was to make these items non-stackable which seemed even less palatable given the high number of these items that need to be gathered to complete Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian.
Looting a Frozen Rune
from the wall in Naxxramas
will save you to the raid instance and that rune will not respawn.
The “Pattern: Glacial Wrists
” item that has been datamined, and that appears to require Hydraxian Waterlords
reputation, is not obtainable in-game. Players who are Revered with Argent Dawn and who are master Tailors can learn how to craft Glacial Wrists
directly from Master Craftsman Omarion
- On Anub'Rekhan, Corpse Scarabs do not immediately spawn from Crypt Guard corpses, and they may not spawn if Anub'Rekhan is out of range when the spawn timer delay is triggered.
- It is possible to pull Infectious Skitterer packs through the gate after the Anub'Rekhan encounter with healing aggro.
- Arcane Bombs do not affect Naxxramas Cultists or Naxxramas Acolytes.
- The “Widow's Embrace” debuff that Faerlina's Worshippers cast when they sacrifice themselves will also be placed on nearby players, but has no detrimental effects.
- Flask of Petrification and similar effects or immunities may not prevent Maexxna's Web Spray ability. (Note: They work if you use it while she is casting Web Spray, but if you use it before the cast, it does not prevent the web spray ability, and cancelling the flask effect will still leave you stunned. Not sure if we should message this one because it just tells players how to do the encounter?)
- If any trash is left alive when Instructor Razuvious is pulled, all of the trash will pull with him.
- Instructor Razuvious does not have a chat line accompanying the Disrupting Shout mechanic.
- Disrupting Shout only deals damage if it drains mana, and the damage it deals is dependent upon the amount of mana drained.
- Instructor Razuvious will emote/bark when he kills a player, but there is an internal cooldown on how often he will do so.
- Deathknight Understudy has a small chance to miss its attacks against Instructor Razuvious.
- Gothik the Harvester, or his adds, may spawn additional enemies if they detect no living players on one side of the encounter space.
- Four Horsemen will run through the door to attack still-living players who are outside the encounter space when the encounter is reset.
- Plagued Ghouls cannot be debuffed by Frost Trap.
- Plagued Gargoyles' AoE attacks cannot be avoided by line-of-sight manipulation.
- Noth the Plaguebringer does not have a voice line/chat emote to signal his teleportation to the balcony to begin the adds phase.
- Heigan the Unclean's Mana Burn ability does not use an Arcane Explosion visual.
- The door between the eyestalk gauntlet and Heigan the Unclean's room is intentionally left open during the encounter.
- The hallway between Loatheb and Heigan the Unclean is intentionally empty once the Heigan encounter has been completed.
- Loatheb's Spore spawn locations are dependent upon boss positioning, and match reference client.
- Frost Aura damage is not affected by Dampen Magic or Amplify Magic.
- Sapphiron's Blizzard deals damage periodically, but applies the Slow effect instantaneously to players in its area of effect. Players who are dipping in and out of the Blizzard effect may never take damage as reapplying the aura delays its first DoT tick.
- Sapphiron does not display a target while casting Icebolt at players.
- Players are out of line of sight for healing and other beneficial spells while affected by Sapphiron's Icebolt.
- Players who were struck by another target's Icebolt are ineligible targets for their own Icebolt, which may result in fewer than 5 ice blocks spawning during the encounter.
- Pets and totems cannot be targeted by Icebolt.
- Sapphiron's Frost Breath may be avoided with the use of Vanish.
- Unstoppable Abominations' health pools, Mortal Wound ability damage, and inability to be disarmed, all matches their reference client behavior.
- Guardian of Icecrown's scaling damage and Bloodtap ability matches reference client behavior.
- Guardian of Icecrown can be affected by roots and snares.
- Kel'thuzad's highest threat target is a valid selection for Chains of Kel'Thuzad.