- Vectus yells: What is this?! How dare you!
- Vectus says: From yesterday's field trip, Marduk showed us that the dragons will tolerate the meat of recently killed humanoids, but only if they died slowly and painfully.
- Vectus says: Now if you turn to page 34 in your text, you see an illustration of a dwarf undergoing dissection...
- Vectus says: Our oldest clutch of dragons are still far from maturity, but with patience and study, we are confident the dragonflight will soon be ready.
- Vectus says: Take note of the delicacy of the plagued dragon's diet. Only terrified flesh will suffice.
- Vectus says: The Lich King's forces are building. It is imperative that our timetable supports his plans.
- Vectus says: Tomorrow we will begin training of our promising dragons, so don't forget your chew toys.
- Vectus says: We await a batch of black dragon eggs from the Burning Steppes. We believe that, through their study, we will advance our knowledge dramatically.
- Vectus says: When preparing the dragon's meal, be sure to torture the prisoner in view of the dragon. It responds well to pre-meal entertainment.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.