- Shael'dryn says: Hehe... I made a pun, didn't I? Druidic in nature... I'm so funny.
- Shael'dryn says: Now, then... the rod. Let's see about putting it back together, shall we?
- Shael'dryn says: Playing possum is super easy, <name>. Just watch....
- Shael'dryn says: See?! That wasn't hard, was it? You'll have no problem fooling stinky old Oso Bramblepaw and his guardians now.
- Shael'dryn says: The rod's design is simple. Dartol didn't use his arcane knowledge in its creation... it is more druidic in nature.
- Shael'dryn says: There! That wasn't too bad. What did you say you and Raene were going to do with this thing? It's powerful!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.