Call of Water
DescriptionGreetin's, <brotha/sista>! Have you too come to purify the waters here and prove your understandin' to Islen?
I've just defeated the corrupt water spirit meself, and I'm just 'bout to put da bracers and remaining drops o' water on the brazier.
What's dat? Ahhh. Tiev understan' all too well when somethin' goes wrong. Well, Tiev can help you plenty if you be needin' to see the pure water spirit again.
Bring me a water sapta from Islen as proof that you be ready, an' I'll wait to turn in me parts.
I know another that had trouble after defeating da corrupt water spirit--seems he waited too long and he came out of the spirit world too quick fer his taste. Hate to see dat happen to another, so I'll just wait here fer a bit to make sure no one else be needin' me help.
I'll put me items in the brazier den, and you c'n talk wit' da spirit too.
An' dontchu worry none 'bout seein' into da spirit world wit' da sapta... ol' Tiev know a trick or two 'bout how da sapta magic works.
Come now, head down wit' me to the shrine and let's speak to da spirits together, brotha.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.