|Sample of Indurium Ore|
DescriptionRizzle's schematics describe the process of the refinement of indurium ore. From his scrawls, it is apparent that indurium ore is being obtained from the dwarven excavation site of Uldaman in the Badlands.
Much of the other notes relate to the heat resistant properties.
Used as a paperweight for the plans is a hunk of what appears to be unrefined indurium ore.
This sample you've brought to me will be invaluable, also. I will be able to perform some tests on this, but I'll need more for this to actually be of any use to us.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 50 reputation with Ratchet
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.