Find the Gems and Power Source
From the journal, you know...
* The ruby has been stashed in a barricaded Shadowforge area.
* The topaz has been hidden in an urn in one of the Trogg areas, near some Alliance dwarves.
* The sapphire has been claimed by Grimlok, the trogg leader.
|Shattered Necklace Ruby (1)|
|Shattered Necklace Sapphire (1)|
|Shattered Necklace Topaz (1)|
|Shattered Necklace Power Source (1)|
|Bloodstained Journal (1)|
DescriptionHere is the journal, translated for you to read on your own. The crux of it says dwarves hid the ruby, the troggs hid the topaz, and a trogg named Grimlok has the sapphire.
Look - you're going to need a power source to make the necklace work again. Dran Droffers doesn't know this. To find one, here's what I'd do: go as deep as you can in Uldaman and kill whatever construct there is the strongest. No doubt whatever that is would have it.
When you have everything collected, come back here!
You'll be getting the gems back to deliver to the goons in Orgrimmar; I will be keeping the power source, since it will be the thing that will make the necklace work in the first place...
But first, I will use a specially prepared incantation to quickly analyze those gems before you take them and the necklace back to Orgrimmar. This will take just a brief moment to do.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.