The Great Silver Deceiver
|Mithril Bar (40)|
|Truesilver Bar (5)|
DescriptionIt is said that truesilver is stronger and more durable than mithril. Galvan does not disagree with this assessment of the minerals, but contrary to its name, truesilver is not true! Mithril is a far nobler mineral! HAH! Regardless, for this lesson you will need to find the great silver deceiver, <name>.
Bring me forty bars of mithril and five bars of truesilver. In exchange, you will be taught the secret of ornate mithril gloves and more importantly, learn that truesilver is a liar!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Plans: Ornate Mithril Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.