|Grimtotem Naturalist slain (12)|
|Grimtotem Raider slain (10)|
|Grimtotem Shaman slain (6)|
DescriptionAs she's already told you, Kindal and I will now take the fight to the Grimtotem. Together, we should still be able to pick off some of the tauren without much threat to ourselves, but we'd love some help if you're willing and able.
You've seen the camp below us, but there are more to the east. Using your own tactics, deal as much damage to the tauren as you can. We can all meet back here after they've felt the sting of Kindal's arrows and your own weapons.
They'll do everything in their power to take our heads from our bodies. You should be alert... they'll be coming for you too now that you've interfered.
The Grimtotem clan is much more hostile than most tauren... I wonder if their own kind frowns upon their actions. I wouldn't be surprised. As you are probably aware, many races on Azeroth have ties to less kindly counterparts.
But that is a discussion for another day.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.