Trial of the Sea Lion
Form the Pendant of the Sea Lion from the two pendant halves. You need to be in proximity of the Shrine of Remulos to do this.
Bring the joined pendant to Dendrite Starblaze in the village of Nighthaven, Moonglade.
|Pendant of the Sea Lion|
DescriptionFor the second trial, you'll need the two halves that make the Pendant of the Sea Lion. One half draws power from the agility of the sea lion aspect, gliding through water; the other draws power from the incredible endurance of the sea lion aspect. Druids draw on both these traits equally to embody the aspect of their aquatic form.
Speak with the locals of Moonglade to learn where the parts may lie, and bring both here to join them together. Once formed, take the pendant to Dendrite Starblaze.
Each task in acquiring the pendant shows that both agility and endurance are necessary to act in harmony with what you desire to do underwater. Neither can exist without the other, and both cannot be done without your willingness to embrace the aspect of the sea lion.
Remember these lessons well, and count on them once you have gained your aquatic form.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Half Pendant of Aquatic Agility||Half Pendant of Aquatic Endurance|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.