|Kim'Jael's Stuffed Chicken|
DescriptionKim'jael indeed!! Do you know what Kim'jael means to the Blood elves, <name>? Little rat... or something like that. The big bullies!
They hired me to help them scout the area looking for some sort of lost treasures. Of course I jumped aboard the moment they said "treasure" and the amount they were willing to pay, but of course, they turned on me and tried to kill me... ME!
Goes to show you, you can't trust a Blood elf.
The problem is, they still have my equipment and I can't get it back. Help me out?
This is great! That'll teach those Blood elves to betray their partners... especially someone as loyal as a goblin merchant! Bah, Blood elves...!
Well, the least I can do for you is pay you for your time... just like I said I would.
Here you go... those should be useful.
RewardsYou will receive:
|M73 Frag Grenade|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.