|Flask of Mystery Goo (Provided)|
DescriptionThe greenish substance inside the cauldron appears to be similar to what you found in the flask. This strange gooey stuff could be as corrupted as the furbolg that created it...
If the Winterfall furbolg are using it, does this mean that they will soon be as corrupted as the Deadwood tribe?
It would be best to report back to Donova with your findings, along with a sample of the liquid in the cauldron.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Everlook
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.