All Along the Watchtowers
Once all four towers are marked, return the Beacon Torch to High Executor Derrington at the Bulwark, Western Plaguelands.
|Tower One marked|
|Tower Two marked|
|Tower Three marked|
|Tower Four marked|
DescriptionThrough the use of a magical device known as a beacon torch, we can mark targets of our choosing for future actions by our troops. To that end, we think the Scourge are using Andorhal's watchtowers as a means to control their troop movements.
Your mission: breach Andorhal's defenses to plant beacons at all four watchtowers. You'll need to be in the doorway of each tower to plant the beacon; it will then proceed to mark the tower. There are only five charges on the beacon torch, so use them wisely!
You're back to report success, yes? Don't forget the beacon torch as well; we must maintain control of our materiel.
With the towers marked, our preparations for the attack are now in place. The time has come to take the fight to the Scourge!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Undercity
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.