|Deadwood Warrior slain (5)|
|Deadwood Pathfinder slain (5)|
|Deadwood Gardener slain (5)|
DescriptionThe Timbermaw are the only furbolg tribe to escape the corruption. However, many other races kill furbolg blindly now, without bothering to see if they are friend or foe. For this reason, the Timbermaw furbolg trust very few.
Are you interested in proving yourself? Drive back the corrupted Deadwood tribe of Felwood and we may one day consider you an ally. You'll find the first Deadwood tribe - warriors, pathfinders and gardeners - to my west.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.