DescriptionI've got some salvage work for you, and if you're an aficionado of fine ripple like I am, then you'll love this task. Ripple!
It's a drink, you dummy.
An abandoned Horde outpost has a stash of Hinterlands Honey Ripple from when they were in business. You can't get fine ripple like that anymore! One of Malton's dummy associates knows the shot, so you'll go out there and bring me a case of packaged ripple, and two for my own collection! Talk to Malton, he'll fill you in on the details.
Well, he's a good high elf, as he's not a part of the Alliance. Well, he's not so much a good high elf as he is a drunken high elf. He loves, and I mean LOVES the hooch.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.