Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme
Misty Reed Mahi Mahi from the Misty Reed Strand in the Swamp of Sorrows.
A Sar'theris Striker from the Sar'theris Strand in Desolace.
Feralas Ahi from the Verdantis River of Feralas.
Savage Coast Blue Sailfin from the Savage Coast of Stranglethorn Vale.
Return to Nat Pagle when you have reeled them all in!
|Feralas Ahi (1)|
|Misty Reed Mahi Mahi (1)|
|Sar'theris Striker (1)|
|Savage Coast Blue Sailfin (1)|
DescriptionCan't say I really enjoy fishin' much. Figure I been at it for a good 20 or 30 years now.
I reckon people are driven to do what they do for different reasons.
Now, I'm not saying you need to fish for 30 years or catch every fish in the sea to become a master fisherman. I reckon you just need to be determined - determined enough to sit on your duff for hours at a time, doin' nothin'.
I'll tell you what, catch me a few rare fish and I'll teach you a thing or two. Here's a list:
Come over here, lemme show you how to set a few lines.
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.