Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More Like It
You will find Incendosaurs occupying the lava pools inside the Slag Pit. The Slag Pit can be found in the Cauldron of the Searing Gorge.
Return to Hansel Heavyhands in the Searing Gorge when you have killed enough Incendosaurs.
|Incendosaur slain (20)|
DescriptionBunions, <lad/lass>. Me bunions got bunions. How am I supposed to do any sort of killin' with me feet in such disarray? That's why ye're gonna help.
Scrange and Burninate tasked me to kill these things so they can send some expeditionary teams down into the Slag Pit lava pools to do some explorin'. Supposedly some incendosaurs or some such nonsense down there causin' all kinds o' problems. Now move along an' don't come back 'til the incendosaur population be extinct.
Don't just stand there, grab some oil and a luffa and get to scrubbin' these bunions.
Ye don't have a luffa? Well then! Perhaps it's time I sent you out to find a luffa?
Hey, where are ye goin'?
I figured since ye didn't have a luffa...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Thorium Brotherhood
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.