Honoring a Hero
DescriptionDuring the Harvest Festival of Azeroth, we give thanks to heroes for the sacrifices - in some cases ultimate sacrifices - they have given on our behalf. The Alliance acknowledges many heroes, but none weave a more tragic tale than that of Uther Lightbringer.
Help us honor Uther by taking this offering to his tomb in the Western Plaguelands. Place it at his statue, and then return to me. I'll only be here through the end of the festival, so waste no time in giving Uther his tribute.
It can be a dangerous trip for less experienced adventurers; a safer way of traveling there, relatively speaking, may be to travel north from the river that runs through Hillsbrad into the Plaguelands. It flows from a lake that is adjacent to Sorrow Hill; travel west up through the hills, steering clear of the adjacent tomb... one that is infested with the Scourge.
Thank you, <name>. You've paid tribute to a great hero today, honoring his spirit and the spirit of the Harvest Festival.
RewardsYou will receive:
|For the Light!|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 200 reputation with Alliance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.