The Disruption Ends
Then bring Kreenig Snarlsnout's Tusk to Thork at the Crossroads.
|Razormane Geomancer slain (8)|
|Razormane Defender slain (8)|
|Kreenig Snarlsnout's Tusk|
DescriptionOne of my scouts witnessed an attack on a caravan from Durotar, <name>. The culprits are indeed the Razormane tribe of quilboars. One of the quilboars in particular is leading the raids: Kreenig Snarlsnout. He was seen northeast of here, just south of the road from Durotar. If the threat is to be ended, then Kreenig must die.
To be sure the attacks cease, though, I say we add insult to their injury. Kill Kreenig along with more of their tribe, and return to me when you have his tusk.
The boars will flounder without direction, and we will be able to take back the Barrens.
Your people should be proud to count you among them.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Binding Girdle||Cinched Belt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.