The Source Revealed
DescriptionWhat? Treason? No, no. I assure you, my intentions are completely harmless.
Is it so wrong to help those who wish to ease the painful ritual of courtship? Come, that is no crime.
And to prove that I mean no harm, I will even tell you my source.
They were shipped to me by a Staffron Lerent, an apothecary of some sort. I never spoke with him.
Our goblin middle man said that he worked in the foothills over Hillsbrad past that mysterious Ravenholdt Manor. I wish you luck in finding him.
Once the warriors of Alliance and Horde alike are smitten with these feelings of love, they will be powerless to stop the rise of the Shadow Council.
They will be weakened, unprepared. As they worry for their loved ones, they will lose their edge.
The solution was so simple. Why did it take me so long to come upon it? The weakness of all is through the heart. And there is nothing you can do to stop the inevitable.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.